Chapter Fifteen

Chapter Fifteen

(Experienced Many Battles begins)

"Is he dead?" Naruto asked, already back in his human form.

Sasuke somersaulted to stand before Jugo and picked the normal looking man up by his collar.

He activated his Chidori blade and plunged it through Jugo's heart before dropping the dead body.

"Sasuke! You didn't had to kill him!" Naruto exclaimed as Sasuke gave a side glance at the blonde haired guy.

"Our Bijuu Chidori bomb was gonna kill him soon anyway. The bomb will break down into smaller particles filled with Chidori which will then enter his body system through his open pores, ears, nose or mouth... His death was inevitable." Sasuke shrugged his shoulders as Naruto sighed and they both walked back to their comrades' dead bodies...

"If only I was fast enough... If they still have the littlest ounce of chakra I can still revive them back using my sage chakra..." Naruto whispered as he picked up Gaara...

"Let's bring them back..."

Sasuke held his arm and took a deep breath as he sighed.

"Kakashi sensei better thank me for this..." Sasuke mumbled as Naruto looked at him with a weird expression.

"Huh? What are you talking about?!?" Naruto yelled as Sasuke smacked his head.

"Shut up idiot!" he muttered loudly and he closed his eyes as he held up two fingers to his lips...

*~*

Kakashi's P.O.V.:

I groaned as I cracked my eyes opened and saw my two former disciples standing over me.

"Kakashi sensei!!!" Naruto yelled happily as he hugged me and Sasuke just hn-ed before looking away but I saw his eyes...

"Sasuke!!!" I yelled as I grabbed his chin to look back at me.

Naruto turned to look at the Uchiha then his eyes widened when he saw Sasuke's eyes.

"Sasuke!!! You..." Naruto began as Sasuke pushed my hand away and turned sideways again.

"I don't need to be healed so I used my Rinnegan and sharingan to modify the jutsu to be used on you instead..." he muttered but my heart sank when I heard that..

"You didn't had to sacrifice your sharingan and use Izanagi for me Sasuke..." I told him softly and as I looked to beside me, I saw Gaara's lifeless body...

"Who killed him..." I asked quietly as Naruto looked away.

"Jugo..."

I sighed, looking up at the sky.

"I wonder how is Amaya gonna take the news..."

Sasuke suddenly whistled and his crow came out of nowhere, landing on his shoulder...

Sasuke looked at the crow as it nodded and the crow closed its eyes and when it opened them, the sharingan was gone and the sand where Shukaku once stood started floating and went into Gaara's gourd...

Gaara started spluttering at the same time...

"Gaara?!? You're alive?!?" Naruto shouted for joy and threw himself onto the Kazekage.

"W-what happened???" Gaara asked as he took in the devastating environment around him...

"Sasuke sacrificed his and his crow's sharingan to do Izanagi so we can be revived..." I told him and Gaara's eyes widened in shock as he looked at Sasuke.