Chapter Fourteen

Chapter Fourteen

(The Rain Stopped begins)

"Push Amaya!!" Ino urged as Hakuto was transferring painkiller to her..

"Gaara!!!" Amaya yelled as she suddenly fell a sharp pain in her heart... "Something's happened to Gaara!!"

Temari's eyes frowned with a worried look.

"Did Gaara made a claim on you before Amaya? Like biting you somewhere?" Temari asked as she knelt down beside Amaya.

Amaya thought hard as she tried to remember but another wave of contraction hit her as she screamed and gave her baby another push.

When she was writhing in pain, Temari was studying Amaya carefully and she gasped when she saw the bite mark that was glowing near the back of Amaya's neck...

"Amaya, Gaara made a claim on you..." Temari whispered as Kiba raised an eyebrow.

"So? It's just a love bite." Kiba shrugged as Temari shook her head.

"Like Hinata, she too has a claim made by Naruto. Only Jinchuuriki can make claims on their mate so they can feel each other's life source... So if Amaya felt that Gaara is in danger, it means he is near death..." Temari whispered as her lips trembled with fear.

"GAARA!!!" Amaya's screams resounded through the forest and believe it or not, it was so loud till Sasuke, Jugo and Gaara himself heard it even though Temari and the others were very far away by then...

*~*

"Shukaku..." Gaara called out weakly as he stared at the crumbled sand particles of where the tailed beast once stood...

Now that Shukaku was dead, Gaara didn't have enough chakra to keep up his circular defense as it slowly crumbled away...

"I'm gonna get you!" Jugo yelled as he charged towards Gaara and Sasuke's eyes widened as he rushed in front of the Kazekage, using his body to block Jugo's blows.

It kind of worked though as Jugo screamed upon contact with his Chidori current which is still acting as a shield for Sasuke..

"Annoying pest! No wonder Danzo sama hates the Uchiha clan so much! You guys love to interfere and meddle with others' plans!" Jugo snapped as he used the multiple cannons which were all over his body...

"Now I have gathered enough chakra from being damaged by you pests, have a feel of my rebound damage!!" Jugo roared as he jumped upwards and aimed the cannons at Sasuke and Gaara...

"Multi cannon!!!" Jugo channelled his chakra to deliver a deadly salvo of high density chakra blast at the two shinobis...

"Susanoo!!" Sasuke yelled as the purple guardian appeared and blocked the chakra blast...

Sasuke purposely extended the chakra protection all the way till Kakashi's body...

Through the Susanoo's protection, Sasuke saw that their environment was cleared...

Meaning it was bare... The chakra blast works like an atomic bomb...

Sasuke jumped to Kakashi's body before placing his Hokage beside Gaara...

"Sa...Sas... Sasuke..." Gaara whispered as he coughed blood and Sasuke bent down towards the Kazekage.

"Hn..." Sasuke said as Gaara looked up at him.

"Tell Temari and Kankuro to take good care of Amaya, Akira and my unborn child... Now that Kakashi is gone, my family needs all the protection they can get... As a Jinchuuriki, I can't let my tailed beast die... but I... failed Shukaku... Tell Amaya... I love her..." Gaara said his last few words as he closed his eyes.