Chapter 11

"You lift my heart up,when the rest of me is down,you,you,enchant me even when your not around,if there are boundaries I will try to knock them down,I'm latching babe,now I know what I have found,I feel we're close enough,I want to lock in your love,I think we're close enough,could I lock in your love baby,now I've got you in my space,I won't let got of you"

Sam smith - Latching On

Carla's pov

Its been about a week since Alex and Mike have moved next door to me and literally at every fucking chance they get,they always come knocking on my door and say "Do you have any milk we can borrow?" Or "Can we watch TV with you?" Not one and I mean one day this week have they not done this, I don't know maybe they are just doing this to annoy me and admit my feeling to them but it won't work.....right?

Sometimes I just feel like moving back home with my parents so Alex and Mike can leave me the hell alone,but i know that would never happen.

Because for 1)I can't stand to be around them at all,and by them I mean my mom and,2)I can't stand to not be around Alex and Mike.

Is something wrong with me?Every time they are even a foot around me I get all hot and bothered.

And even when they touch me I feel tingles run up and down my body.

Ughh,I need sim serious help,I was just about to go make my self something to eat when I hear someone knocking at the door.What?who is knocking on my door at....8:00pm?

I get up out of my bed and go to the door and I look out of my pep hole and guess who it was?Mike and Alex. 

Of course its them I mean,who else would it be at this time of the night,not my mother or sister.I yank my door open and look up at these hot,very sexy, attractive men.....no Carla bad...bad....bad.

"What the hell do you two want now its freaking 8:00 at nightWhat could you possibly want now?" I yell at the both of them

"We wanted......we wanted some sugar?" Alex said well asked

"What do you both really want?" I say frustrated with them both for coming here.

"OK we wanted to sleep with you" Mike said

"What?No!" I yelled

"No not like that we wanted to have a sleepover....isn't that what girls call it nowadays?"  Mike asked

I can't believe them.....making me come to the door for this shit.