Chapter 16

"Climb on board,we'll go slow and half-tempo,light and dark,hold me hard and hallow,I'm seeing the pain,seeing the pleasure,nobody but you,body but me,body but us,bodies together,I love to hold you close,tonight and always,I love to wake up next to you,I love to hold you close tonight and always,I love to wake up next you,so we'll piss of the neighbors,in the place hat feels the tears,the place to loose your fears,yeah reckless behavior,a place that is so pure,so dirty and raw,in the bed all day,bed all day,bed all day"

            Zayn-Pillowtalk

Carla's pov

As soon as the boys went into their rooms to get refreshed for dinner, I hurriedly took my chance and bolted out of their apartment.

No wat in hell was I staying there for dinner!First they tell that they are Doms and then they tell me they're in a relationship........together.

I just need sometime alone to think things over about this whole thing.A girl can never have to much drama in her life........am I right!?

Entering my apartment I decide on taking a nice,hot shower......yeah that sounds nice.

Walking into the shower I stand under the steaming water and let the water wash away all of my problems.

Standing there I think about all of things that have happened to me over the past few weeks and months.

From my sister stealing my boyfriend and getting engaged to him, to my mother and her hurtful words to my father having a heart attack to seeing Alexander and Michael after so many years.I need a break somewhere for a month or so maybe I could go back to beach in South Carolina the sun beaming down on me, the fresh ocean breeze, the warm salt water moving around me.

Getting out of the shower I hear my phone ringing on my bed, picking up the phone I see Alex is calling.Swiping the ignore button I see that I have 15 missed text and calls from each of them.

I decided on not calling them back, I just need some time to myself and think long and hard.
Suddenly my home phone starts ringing and I know who is it,it's Mike and Alex so I let the voicemail pick it.....again. 

Voicemail:

Mike: "You know Carla, first you disrespect us and now you runaway from us,so be prepared for one hell of a rude awakening my dear"

End of voicemail:

What did I do now?Run that's what I could do,run far away where they can't find me.