Chapter 44

"There was a time when I was alone,No where to go and no place to call home,My only friend was the man in the moon,And even sometimes he would go away too,Then one night, as I closed my eyes,I saw a shadow flying high,He came to me with the sweetest smile,Told me he wanted to talk for a while,He said Peter Pan that's what they call me,I promise that you'll never be lonely,And ever since that day,I am a Lost Boy from Neverland
Usually hanging out with Peter Pan,And when we're bored we play in the Woods,Always on the run from Captain Hook,Run run Lost Boy, they say to, me,Away from all of reality"

Ruth B.-Lost Boy

Carla's pov

Why does my mouth always seem to get me into trouble.....right now Michael and Alex are walking to the car.....with me on Alex's shoulder.And let me tell you from the view I am getting his ass looks really firm......wait,what am I even saying....Jesus help me.Im becoming a pervert just like the twins.

And you know maybe I shouldn't have said anything about Alex's "Shrimp" being small even though it's really not. Well it's doesn't look small....let me just say that.Stopping at the car Michael opens the back door up and Alex bends down to put me in the car.

But I'm not getting in the car with those good- looking,sex,hands-no what the hell am I saying?Putting my fingers through Alex's belt loops I hold on tight so that he can't put me down.

"Carla let go now,so that I can put you in the car" Alex said ever so sweetly

Note my sarcasm.

"No!You idiot!" I yell out

But does he listen.......no he doesn't

Michael comes around to where me and Alex were and he has the audacity to peel my fingers off of Alex's belt loop......and he yanks me off of his shoulder and puts me into the back seat and before I could have even blinked the door was shut and those assholes had both doors on child lock.

What the hell am I? A 2 year old?

I really am starting to hate them so fucking much right now.

"Now we can get this show on the road" Michael says all to cocky

And the ride to their house I was mumbling to myself about those selfish assholes.Maybe I can distract both of them by punching one of them in the face and kicking the other one. 

No,that wouldn't work,they would both probably recover fast.......and not to mention I can't even run that fast so.....I need more options or ideas

Pulling in front of their house Michael turns off the car and in a fast pace he's gets out of the car and runs to my side,scooting to the other side of the car he opens the door and grabs both of my ankles and pulls me towards him,using all of my force I kick him in the knee and he groans in pain.

Making Alex take his place and before I can even do damage to him I am again thrown across his shoulder with a hard smack to my ass.

Fucking caveman.

"Carla why do you always cause problems for yourself?" He asks

And me being the stubborn person that I am,I just ignore him.

And again another smack is landed onto my ass.What the hell is wrong with them......like am I really a 2 year old that needs a spanking.

Digging into his pants pocket Alex takes out his house key,with Michael behind us still groaning like a baby about me kicking him in the knee and to my defense it wasn't really my fault to be fair enough.He provoked me.

Opening the door to their house we all three walk....well if you consider me that I'm still on Alex's shoulder so I'm technically being carried in.

"Now if you put me down I am telling you right now I will kick one of you so hard in the balls that.......that the other one will feel it too" I say

And they both just started to laugh,like I said the funniest thing in the world.....which I didn't.

"Oh sweetheart if you kick either one of us your ass will be so sore that you won't be to sit down for days.....you can try if you want but let that be your only warning" Alex said

And I just shook my head

And of course Michael has to have an input "It doesn't matter because she is still going to have a sore ass after tonight" ugh I hate him so much fucking much right now

"Oh trust me brother her ass is going to be so fucking red that the next time she thinks about saying something so rude to me she'll remember this day"

Oh fuck!