Chapter 9

"I'm on my 14 carats,I'm 14 carat,doing it up like Midas,now you say I got a touch,so good,so good,make you never wanna leave,so don't,so don't,gonna wear that dress you like,skin-tight,do my hair up real,real,nice,and syncopate my skin to your heart beating,cause I just wanna look good for you,uh-huh,I just wanna look good for you,good for you,uh-huh"

   Good for you-Selena Gomez

Carla's pov

After Michael and Alexander left about an 2 hours ago I have just been sitting here and thinking about everything that has happened over the last few days.

Seemingly my life has not turned out like I had it expected it at all.

But hey I have two sexy men coming after me or should I say lustig after me,I mean come on what woman wouldn't want that.

While one,man is slowly planting kisses all over your body another, man is bringing you pleasure by spreading your legs wide open,and puts his mouth on your awaiting core and starts sucking and sucking.

Bringing you to a earth shattering climax.

Oh...I am getting way a head of myself.

I feel like like every since Mike and Alex came along and yes those are their nicknames that I only get to call them.

But anyway every since they came back into my life its like I can't even keep them out of my head for one second.

But tomorrow I go back to work and I can help people with their problems and at least keep Mike and Alex off of my mind for about seven or eight hours.......hopefully.

The Next Day

I got up at 6:30 this morning just to make sure I get to work on time,I leave my house without running into Alex and Mike.

But like I keep saying every single freaking time,luck is never on my side.