Chapter 46

"We ain't gonna sleep tonight
'Cause we got them candles hanging
Hanging from the ceiling low,We use our bodies to make our own videos
Put on our music that makes us go fucking crazy, oh,Go crazy, oh
Like a slumber party,Like a slumber party,Like a slumber party
Let's fill up this clawfoot bath with bubbles,Loving me so hard it's causing trouble,If there's seven minutes in heaven make it double, triple,Like a slumber party"

Britney Spears ft Tinashe- Slumber party

Carla's pov

Placing his mouth on the most sensitive part of my body,has so many nerves in my body awakening and making me want more of what Michael is giving me.

"More please more" I helplessly beg

I try grinding against his,but Alex holds my hips down,making sure that I feel everything that Michael is doing to me.

Grinning against me,he spreads my folds,with his fingers and slips his tongue inside of me,while lightly nibbling on my clit,making me feel a pleasurable pain.

"How good does that feel baby?To feel his hot wet mouth on that sweet,sweet pussy? And his tongue so deep inside of you,swirling in and out?"Alex ask me and the only thing that I can do is moan in reply

Taking his tongue of out me,Michael just uses his fingers and goes deeper than his tongue went and I feel him,hit a spot inside of me that makes my body jerk and when he realizes what he touched,he makes his fingers fuck me faster and licks my clit at the same time.

"Fuck!please,please" I plead with him

But in reality I don't even know what I am pleading for

"It's ok baby just let it go,let Michael taste your sweet cum and then after him it's my turn and I am not going to stop until you scream my name"Alex said huskily in my ear

Pushing me higher and higher I finally found my sweet release and Michael kept prolonging it,by fingering me harder each time,until I felt that I couldn't take it anymore.

Kissing up to my body,Michael finally reaches my face and gives me a sensual,passionate kiss.letting me taste myself.

"Mhmm baby you taste so good,I might just have to do that again" he said

Do that again?!I don't think I can! That took a lot out of me,not to me mention that I never knew that I could cum so hard.

Moving from behind me,Alex climbs down in between my legs,and takes that same spot that Michael was in.

"Now it's my turn"

"No!Alex I can't take anymore"

"You can and you will,not but's"

But I still shook my head no.

But he still pushed my legs apart and dove right in,Again like I said I don't know if I can take anymore.

"Michael stop him" I beg him

But he shakes his head no and says"Nope,just let him taste you like I did,because once he does you're not going to want him to stop,trust me"

Wanting to say something back, I can't because the first stroke of Alex's tongue makes me lose my train of thought.

Shit.....what was I going to say?

Alex's strokes are more aggressive than Michael's.

He keeps flicking my clit with his tongue and making sure that when his tongue goes inside of me that I can feel all of it.

He grabs my legs and crosses them behind his head and that makes his tongue even deeper. And for a moment I thought my eyes had rolled in the back of my head.

"His mouth feels fucking good doesn't it?" Michael asks

And of course I shake my head yes.

Using one of his hands Alex's spreads my folds and he goes to that same spot inside of me that Michael had found and he kept pounding it with his finger.

"Shit!Stop!No don't stop,fuck me harder" I yell at him

And he follows my order and pounds me harder,if he can fuck me this good with his finger I can only imagine how hard him and Michael can fuck me with their dicks.

"Like this,huh? You like when my fingers are fucking this tight pussy?" He asks and how can I answer when he is still pounding me

Pushing me higher and higher I can't hold it back anymore and I cum......hard and Alex greedily laps it all up without a second thought.

The last thing that crossed my mind,before I passed out was that these men are going to kill me with their sex drive!