Chapter 14

"Hello it's me I was wondering if after these years,you like to meet,to go over everything,they say that time suppose to heal you,but I anit done much healing,hello can you hear me? I'm in California dreaming about who we used to be,when we were younger and free,I forgotten how it felt before the world fell at our feet,there such a difference between us, and a million miles"

Hello-Adele

Carla's pov

After leaving the hospital, Michael and Alexander follow behind me in their car.

I still can't believe they had put a tracking device in my phone!

Pulling up to my apartment I hop out of my car and storm up to my apartment without waiting for the twins.

"Carla wait please let us explain" I hear Alex yell after me

I turn around and look at the both of them with fury in my eyes.

"You want me to wait.....Wait for what for you to tell poor old Carla that you where tracking her phone and how you two where afollowing her everywhere,but oh wait you also stalk her and come to her apartment at all times of the fucking night" I say with pure anger lacing through my voice

"Look were sorry can we please just talk this out I'm sure we can come up with a solution" Alex says

"No,I don't wanna hear anything I just wanna be left alone right now is that to much to ask, is it?" God it seems like every time I try and make my life drama free.....it won't happen

"Please Carla just hear us out that's all were asking of you" now its Michael who is always beside his brother on anything and everything even if sometimes they are both wrong

"Did you not just hear me? I said I want to be left alone for awhile
Just for once in my life I want people to stop telling me what to do,and let me live my life I have you two in one ear and my sister and mother in the other so excuse me if I want to be left alone"

I turn back around to head to my apartment when the next thing that comes out of Alex's mouth scares the living hell out of me and stops me dead in my tracks....literally.

"Carla if you take one more step away from us, I swear to you I will pick you up and throw you over my shoulder,and take you to our apartment and spank that little ass of yours and then me and Mike will both take you together hard and fast and we won't be stopping at all,so go and head and move,I dare you!"

HOLY SHIT!.

That just made me cream my underwear and my nipples tighten against my shirt.

When I look up I see both Mike and Alex staring at my nipples poking out against my shirt,just my luck.

Deciding to test Alex's little theory I move to open my door,when I'm thrown upside down and now my eye sight vision is one of a very nice ass.Which is Alex's.

"Hey what the hell put me down  you assh-"

Suddenly I feel I hard and stinging slap against my ass.

"Did you just spank me"

"Oh there's more where that came from just wait"

Why did I move? I should have just did what he said and listened but no I had to move. Now I've been 'kidnapped'  by two of the sexiest men in the city of Louisville, Kentucky.

I'm dead,so dead.

......................................................................

Longest chapter since I've started this book and there will longer chapters from now on....
Please vote and comment and let me know what you think of this chapter and the whole book its self.

Thank you all so very much,
-----Jasmin ❤

PS. A lot of people ask me where I'm from well you found out just now

I'm from Louisville,Kentucky

Home of the UofL cards(My favorite team lol)