Chapter 49

"Sorry if it's hard to catch my vibe, mmm,I need a lover to trust, tell me you're on my side,Are you down for the ride,It's not easy for someone to catch my eye,But I've been waitin' for you for my whole damn life,For my whole lifetime,Don't be afraid to tell me if you ain't with it,I see you're focused, yeah you're so independent ,It's hard for me to open up, I'll admit it,You've got some shit to say and I'm here to listen,So baby, tell me where your love lies,Waste the day and spend the night,Underneath the sunrise,Show me where your love lies"

Khalid ft Normani- Love Lies

Michael's pov

I don't think Carla understands that by her accepting us,how happy it made us.....she pushed everything aside and accepted us!And by the way Alex is looking at her right I know that he can't want to jump all over and to let her that she is ours know and that no one can change that.Looking at her I can't help but watch the way her mouth goes to the side just a little when she tries not to laugh hard at something that Alex said or the small dimple that pops out on the left side you'll have to pay close attention to even see it there.Just Carla being here and accepting us is something that I can't even explain.

Walking over to them I stand behind Carla and wrap my arms around her waist bring her fully into my arms. 

"Hey! You can't have her fully to your self" Alex says and walk up to us and without missing a beat he grabs Carla's face and smashes their lips together in a hot passionate kiss

Fuck that's hot!Peppering kisses down her Carla let's out the sexiest moan and causes my dick to become hard in an instant.

Pulling back away from Alex her chest was heaving and me being me I could help but stare at her breast and the way they where straining against the shirt.

"Wow" was all that she said

What I did next I could probably blame or Alex or maybe Carla's sexy body being near me.But I slid my hands from around her waist up to teasing breast and gave them a hard squeeze.And I knew she loved me doing that by the way her head rolled back onto my shoulder and her breath was coming out in short pants.....oh she was definitely wet and I wanted another taste. 

Moving from behind her I guide her over to the counter and sat her on top of it.

Looking at me and Alex with wide eyes she gulps nervously "What are you doing"

"Something that will give your body ultimate pleasure" I say with a smirk on my lips

"Alex go behind her and take her shirt and underwear off"

And all to happily Alex does just that leaving Carla stark naked....still standing behind her Alex takes her breasts in his hands and starts pulling and playing with her nipples and by the way her head is falling on his shoulder like she did with me than she is clearly enjoying having her breast played with.Stepping up in front of her I push her legs open and when she goes to close them I step in between them. 

"While you are with us and when we are pleasuring this beautiful body you will not block us from seeing any part of you understand?" Alex asked her and she shook her head yes

She spreads her legs for me and I move from in between them I lower my head just enough to where I could easily eat her out. 

" I don't know Alex should we make her beg for it? But I really want to hear how sexy she sounds when she begs" I say

And he agrees"Me too"

Circling my finger around her opening,I push enough pressure to make her think that my finger was about to go all the way in and then I'll pull my finger right back and start rubbing on her clit all the while Alex is kissing and sucking on her neck and still playing with her breast.Hearing her sexy little whimpers and moans mad me so hard that I felt like I would burst at any moment.

"Uh! Please fuck me!Please!" She begs us

And after hearing that I have to take my baby out of her misery.Take two of my fingers I swirl around her opening getting my fingers soaked in her wetness which wasn't hard because she was soaked.

Pushing them her fingers automatically suck me in and hold me tight like a glove trying not to let go and that was fine with me,because I started hammering my fingers inside of tight little pussy loving the way it tightened around my fingers and every time one of my fingers would rub her clit her pussy would leak even more. 

Moving around so that my head was right in front of her pussy I moved my fingers and used them to spread her lips apart and pushed my tongue inside of her and that action made her grab my hair and start grinding on my face.Fuck she taste so good.

Putting two fingers back I finger her hard while my mouth goes to suck and nibble on her clit and that makes her cum.She tightly pulled on my hair while in the mix of her orgasm and that was sexy ass fuck with her pulling on my hair and her delicious cream bursting against my tongue I had pre cum leaking out of me,god I need some relief. 

Kissing my way up to her mouth I slam my mouth against her so she can taste herself and good she taste and then I pull back and I do the same to Alex when I pull back I see Carla looking at us with lust swirling in her eyes and I didn't think that she could turn me on anymore than she already has but I was wrong. 

"If you weren't a virgin I wou-"

"Wait....who said I was a virgin?" She asked confused

"Well we thought that you were by how innocent you are" Alex says

But she shakes her head no and says " I mean I am....I've done other things like oral....but it was one time and I was drunk and I don't really remember it"

Me and Alex just look at each no words being each exchanged.

"Well even though we're mad that neither one of us are your first in that department and that you don't even remember it we're gonna show you what you've been missing,we're not gonna have sex now but when we all do it's gonna be so special you'll forget about your first time and that's a promise"