Chapter 29

"Take it slow but it's not typical,he already knows that my love is fire,his heart was a stone but then his hands roam,I turned him to gold and it took him higher,oh I'll be your daydream,I'll wear your favorite things,we could be beautiful,get drunk on the good life,I'll take you to paradise,say you'll never let me go,deep in my bones I can feel you,take me back to a only we knew,hideaway,we could waste the night with an old flim,smoke a little weed on the couch in the back room,hideaway,say you'll never let me go,say you'll never let me go"

The Chainsmokers ft Rozes-Roses

Carla's pov

Ok,so the twins are still not here,and I am really starting to lose hope in them.I mean come on for God sakes they have a fucking tracking device on my phone,what happened to them using it?

"Carla,let's go now and stop fucking around and get your fat ass out of that stall"why is it that Louis is all ordering me around?

I look behind for a weapon I could use against him,and I see the white lid that goes over the whole top of the toilet,I take that off and carefully and quietly move to unlock the stall door.Once I unlock it I see that Louis is over by one of the many sinks in the bathroom,I also notice that he seems quite out of it. 

So,I quietly make my way over to him and I raise the lid above my head and smash it over his head,the lid breaks and Louis falls down unconscious I take that as my sign to run and I move all of the objects that I used to block the door and I unlock it and I run out.

Damn it! I don't even know where I am!shit!Ok Carla keep calm and don't freak out!

I try my phone out again,but it's dead,Ok so now I'm really starting to freak out.Ok think of something,when Louis pulled over into the pit stop he made a left.

I run all the way down the sidewalk until I get to this weird looking stop sign,shit which way do I go now?

Looking to my right,I see car head lights coming my way,and me being the crazy person I am,I run right towards the car.

The car stopped a few inches away from me,stoping the breaks at screeching speed,I see someone get out,but with the car lights blinding me I can't see who it is.

But when the person gets in front of me,I see that it's Michael......Oh my god it's Michael,I've missed him so much.as soon as he stopped in front of me I lunched myself into his and I made sure my legs and arms were tightly around him.

"Oh my god,your here,I promise I'll never be mean to you or Alex ever again,and I promise I'll always listen to you and never ever leave your side" I say to Michael,while my arms are squeezing him tightly

"Are you Ok,he didn't hurt did he?" He asks me,and I shake my head no

"No he didn't,he was just yelling and threatening me,but I hit him over the head with the lid over the toilet" I say and when I look up at him I see that he has a big smirk on his face

"That's my girl"he says back with a huge smirk on his handsome face

From the corner of my eye I see,Alex walking up on the side of me and Michael,and I hurriedly jumped out of his arms and into Alex's.

"Promise me you'll never,do that again you had us worried sick"god it felt good to be in their arms

"Where is Louis?" Alex ask

"He's in the bathroom passed out on the floor..........he's probably bleeding too,just for caution"

"And why would that be?"

Michael comes up to us and says"I'll explain it to you"

Alex puts me and grabs onto my hand,and all three of us walk back to the car?

"Wait why are we going to the car"I ask the both of them

"Because we have some people that are on their way"Alex say

"Ok and?"

"They are going to help us with the slum bag,in that fucking restroom"he says

"But I want to go with you two,who's gonna watch me while I'm out here?" I ask

"That's a good question,I guess I'll be watching" Michael said

"Oh ok"

Looking out the back window of the car,I see some more cars pulling up,there had to be about 4 of them!

When the men get out of the car,the men and Alex all storm into the bathroom. 

"Michael,please tell me when their done with him,that he'll still be breathing"

"I don't know if I can promise you that,baby,but now what you need to do is scoot over and let me in this car so I cuddle with my baby"awwe

Awwe,my big strong man is a big soft teddy bear,this is what I need,like really need,something to keep my mind off of Louis and what Alex and those men are doing to Louis.

"So.......what else happened when Louis took you?"

"Ohh,nothing just the same old same old"

"Are you sure?"

"Well,no"