Chapter 18

"Is your lover playing on your side, said he loves but he anit got time,here's the answer come and get it at a knocked down price,full of honey,just to make him sweet,crystal balling,just to help him see what he's been missing,so come and get it while you've still got time,get your boy on his knees repeat after me,say,take a sip of my secret potion I'll make you fall in love,for a spell that can't be broken on drop should be enough,boy you belong to me,I got the recipe and it's called black magic"

        Black magic -Little Mix

Michael's pov

After Carla's little nose incident, me and Alex wanted her to spend the night over at our place but she kept on insisting that she goes back home.

Of course we let her....but under one condition and that was that me and Alex get to spend the night at her place and hey it actually worked!

My plan actually worked!

But in all honesty I just wanted to spend some time with Carla even though she's sleep and I'm still up with my idiot of a brother.

"Come on Mike,are you still mad Carla is over it,why are you not" he asks

"Because you broke her nose you fucktard" I say

"Wow your very blunt you shithead"

"Oh, I'm the shit head,but you broke her nose"

"And I said I was sorry and she forgave me"

"Oh my god would you two just shut up you two are worse than Millie and me when we agrue back and forth"

When did Carla wake up?she scared the hell out of me literally!

"How long have you been awake?" Alex asks her

"The whole time dipshit,duh"

"Carla?!" I say

"What?"

"Don't cuss,it's not lady like"

"Why not?you two do it"

"We're older than you"

"By a year and anyway I need to tell you guys something"

"What is it love?" I ask

"Well...I umm....Im taking a vaction for a while" she says timidly

"A while?what is a while?"

"3 months to a year"

"Why do you need a vacation we just got you as ours and we are not letting you at any cost"

"And who are you to tell me this?" She asked with her mouth in a cute little pout

"We are your doms did you forget sweetheart, you signed the contract" I say to her as her eyes widened in shock

"No I didnt!" She says while yells back at us

"Yes you did when,you where doped up on morphine at the hospital we were talking to you and just brought up the whole BDSM lifestyle and how you wanted to try it,so we got out the contract and you signed it,and so did we"

"No way you lying,please tell me your lying!?"

Shaking my head ,I pull out the contract and I handed to her and looking over the contact her face pales.

Oh no she's passed out.....not another hospital visit god I'm sick of going to hospitals!