Part 1

Roy's Point Of View

"¡Vamos, mami!" Adore says.

"Oh, chill out chola!" I say to Adore.

"This bus is big enough for all of us, why not?" Adore asks.

"Because you will not be pimping this bus out like a maniac. End of discussion!" I say.

"Ughh, are you two still going at it about this bus?" Shane says coming out of his room.

"Show me that you can keep things in order, show me that you can hold it down like you're supposed to, and maybe, just maybe, I'll let you turn this bus into an arcade Daniel!" I say to Danny(Adore).

"Oh, so we're calling out first names are we Royland?!" Adore says madly.

"First of all, that's not my damn name! And second of all chill the fuck out, and show me that you can be big daddy of the fort and then you can pimp out the bus!" I say to him.

"How am I supposed to do that?!" he asks getting upset.

"You'll figure it out sooner or later Danny." I say walking to the double room that I share with Adore.

I pull out a pair of clothes to wear for the day until it's time to get to the Battle of the Seasons show.

I lay my clothes on the bed and go to the bathroom to take a shower.

Danny/Adore's Point of View

"What does he mean Shane? You've got to know, you speak old people." I say.

"Haha Adore, I should have let Roy chew you out, and until you can prove yourself you can't deck this bus or any other buses out. That's what Roy meant." Shane tells me.

*knock knock*

"It's open!" I say and Michelle Visage walks through the door.

"Show times at 7 o'clock, don't forget and tell Roy." she says and then walks back out again.

I head into me and Roy's room to tell him what Michelle had told us and when I walk in he isn't wearing anything but a towel around his waist.

Stopped me dead in my tracks.

"If we're having a staring contest, my eyes are up here chola!" Roy says in a playfully mean way and I snap my eyes up to his face.

"Oh, um Michelle said show times at 7 o'clock!" I say nervously looking at his body up and down.

"You're staring again Latina!" Roy says in sort of a playful tone.

"Sorry el amor." I say.

"El Amor?" Roy says looking a bit confused.

"Love." I clarify for him.

"Oh, I like it babe!" he says smiling at me.

"I'm gonna go take a shower." I say and walk into the bathroom, no clothes or nothing!

~time skip~

Roy's Point of View

The bathroom door opens and out walks a completely butt naked Danny.

He made complete eye contact with me and didn't seem the least bit fazed by it.

I bite down on my lip and lean back as I survey his nice toned body.

"You're staring old man!" he says snapping me out of the many dirty thoughts that were going through my head at the moment.

"Oh, um I was just, I wasn't staring at your body, I mean, let me just stop talking!" I say losing my train of thought.

He chuckles a bit.

"Yeah, good idea!" he says looking through his things for something to wear.

Don't forget to vote and tell me what you think down in the comments below. And don't forget to follow me and check out my other book "Pretty Ugly"

Love to you all! ~Delilah Sapphire