Part 8

Shane's Point of View

"You fell in love with him didn't you?!" Adore asks me.

"Yeah, I guess I did." I say looking down.

"And you want me to give him up because you finally realize that you love him?!" he asks me.

"No that's not what I'm saying. I thought you should know that what happened was a misunderstanding, I love Roy but I would never try to take him away from you! Even if it kills me every time I see you two together, and if it breaks my heart every time I think about him spending his life with somebody other than me! All I ever wanted for Roy was to be happy, and if that means you and him, I'll just have to deal with it!" I say crying.

I get up from the table.

"Where are you going?!" Danny asks me.

"I want to be alone for a while! But thank you so much for hearing what I had to say, it really means a lot to me!" I say breaking down.

I turn and leave.

Adore's Point of View

I go back to my room and Roy asks me what happened. I decide to tell him the truth.

Time Skip

"She likes me too?!" Roy says more to himself than to me.

"I think that you should do what you feel is right!" I tell him.

"What about you?!" he asks me.

"I'll be fine! I'll always love you Roy, but I know what's right, and this isn't it!" I say getting misty eyed.

"Thank you for understanding!" he says.

"You're welcome!" I say as he walk to the door.

He opens the door and gets ready to leave. He gives me a hug.

"For all it's worth, I think you're a pretty cool friend!" he says as a tear rolls down his cheek.

"Now go!" I say to break some of the tension.

He starts to walk away. He looks back at me one more time before disappearing around the corner.

So, here's one of the parts that got deleted. It was originally after Part 7, so here it is!

Love to you all!~BA