Part 12

Dannys Point of View

I sit on my bed and I look around my room noticing how we trashed the room while fucking.

"Fuuuuuck!" I groan while I pull on some clothes.

"That was anticlimactic." I chuckle to myself about my use of a big word while going around the room and cleaning up.

I feel a little guilty for getting the names mixed up. But what happened in the past can't be changed, I better apologize though.

I pick up my phone and I dial Milks number.

"What?!" I hear an angry tone on the other side of the call.

"Hey, I'm really sorry about what happened. I wanna make it up to you!" Milk sighs, "I forgive you Danny but I'm not up for some fucked up love triangle. You can deny it all you want. But I heard you say his name. I'm not dumb, and I know you two have a history together. And you saying his name brought up a big warning sign that you still have feelings for him. Whether it's lust or love, I don't want any part in it!" I gulp at his honest statement and I take the truth and I swallow it whole.

"Yeah... we do have a history, and I somewhat do probably still have feelings for him." I say with a shaky tone.

"Look Danny, I'd love to be friends and maybe in the future we can figure something out... but right now, I'm not in the mood to get hurt because you're confused or in denial!" ...

"Alright." I whisper.

Milk hangs up the phone and I sit down on my bed in a shocked state.

Roy's Point of View

I look at Shane who's waiting for me to spill what's bothering me "I just don't think Milk and Adore should be together!" I blurt out waiting for a response.

Shane looks at me in shock.

"Why does it matter to you? It's Adores life." Shane states.

"Adore is still my friend Shane, and I still care about her." Shane rolls his eyes and leans his head to the side.

"Whatever. And whatever happens in her love life is her business, friend or not." he says.

I lower my eyes to the ground and I sigh.

"Alright. I know." I roll my eyes, laying back on my forearms.

"But I still want to talk to Adore about it." I say.

Shane looks back at me and frowns.

"Okay, if it'll make you feel better." Shane says in a sarcastic tone and lays down with me, wrapping his arms around my waist and laying his head on my chest closing his eyes.

"Good night baby." I coo down at him while playing with his blond locks.

Shane hums in approval.

"Good night." he says.

Well here we are at the end of this part of my story and I want to give a big "Thanks!" and a shout out to dragqueenfan for writing this chapter for me! Me and her will be collaborating on this story in the future she is an amazing writer and you guys should check out her page. Part 13 will be up soon. Don't forget to vote and tell me what you think down in the comments and don't forget to follow me too!

Love to you all!~Delilah Sapphire