Part 17

6 1/2 Months Later

Roy's Point of View

"Welcome home Rhane! (Rain)" I say as we bring our baby boy home. "Can you believe it? He's here!" Shane says. "I know! It's so surreal! Never would I have thought that I would love a kid so much!" I say as we bring the carrier up to the nursery. I put the baby in his crib and leave out of the nursery. I go downstairs and into the living room with Shane. "He's down!" I say grabbing the baby monitor and turning it on. "His name! You really pulled that one out of your ass!" Shane says. "Well it's obviously Roy and Shane!" I tell him. "Well it's amazing and I love it!" He says. *ding dong* The doorbell rings. I answer it and it's Michelle Visage. "Where's my nephew?!" She says shoving a gift bag into my hands. "Um, well, Roy just put him down! Please leave him be!" Shane says standing in front of the staircase. "Baby, it's okay! Michelle is not going to hurt him!" I say resting my hand on his shoulder. "I know! But I don't want anybody to wake him up!" Shane says. "Well I can wait until he wakes up if that's alright with you guys!" She says. "Yeah, that's alright! And I'm sure you want to talk anyways!" I say. "But of course!" Michelle says.

~Time Skip~

3 hours later

"Well Roy I couldn't be any prouder of you! I'm amazed by how far you've come! As an individual and as a couple!" Michelle says. "Yeah, thank you!" I say. "And speaking of coming far as a couple! When are you two going public! With Rhane here and everything how are you guys gonna do this and still stay private?!" Michelle asks just as Rhane starts crying. "I'll heat a bottle!" I say. "And I'll get the baby!" Shane says. "And I'll wait here without touching anything!" Michelle says. "Good girl!" I say laughing. "I'll be back!" Me and Shane say leaving on our missions. About 5 minutes later Michelle is holding Rhane and Shane is waiting for me to come out with the bottle. "Here, give me the bottle I'll feed the baby!" Michelle says as I give her the bottle like I was told. "Wow Michelle, you are great with kids!" Shane says a smile ghosting across his lips. "Yeah, you don't pop out two kids and learn nothin'!" Michelle says. This is perfect. These are the moments that are going to highlight me and Shane's life. And as long as we're together, then that's all we need! And I wouldn't have it any other way.

A/N
Okay, so you guys this is the last chapter of this story! Like I said in my author's note I will do a sequel if requested! So don't forget to vote,share the story, add it, follow me, and don't forget to leave a comment down below on your thoughts because like I said I'm open to any ideas! And thanks for all of the support you guys! You all are really the best! I can't thank you enough!
Until next time!

Love to you all!~Delilah Sapphire