Part 5

Roy's Point of View

I grab Adore and kiss her.

She doesn't hesitate, she just kisses me back.

Then Courtney walks in through the door.

"Oh, so I'm the whore?! It looks like it's you who's the whore, you just fuck everybody don't you?!" Courtney asks.

"Shut the fuck up!" Adore says slapping the fuck out of her across the face.

I grab Adore's hand.

"Adore don't!" I say.

Shane holds the side of his face wincing in pain.

"No, this needs to be said because I'm completely fed up this this bullshit!" Adore says pulling her hand out of my grip angrily.

"You won't down talk him or anybody else! I'm sick of you always using and abusing people, and I've never said anything about it, but you crossed a line when you fucked with Roy, and I really don't appreciate the way you treated him!" Adore says.

"What so you two are boyfriends now?!" Shane asks still holding the side of his face.

"Yeah, we are!" Adore says grabbing my hand.

"And if you fuck with him again, I'm going to fuck up your prettSapphire face bitch!" Adore says then she turns and kisses me again and I hear Shane growl at us.

"Now let me help you finish packing your bags!" Adore says breaking the kiss and eyeing Shane with a smirk upon her face.

She turns around and starts folding up more of the clothes that are on my bed.

I smile to myself.

Once we've packed all of my things up, she takes me to her room.

"I have an extra bed in here if you want to stay in here with me for the duration of the show!" Adore says opening the door with her room key.

"Yeah that'll be fine." I say walking in and putting my bags on the other bed.

"Thank you for standing up for me to Courtney back there, you didn't have to do that." I say.

"Well I wanted to, and I meant every word I said too! If she tries anything else you just tell me and I'll deal with her!" he says.

"So you weren't just saying that you were my boyfriend to get Courtney to leave me alone?" I ask him.

"Well it depends on if you want me to be lying or telling the truth!" he says smirking.

"I want you to be telling the truth, I want to be your boyfriend!" I say smiling.

"Well then I was telling the truth, everything I said was 100% true! I'm all yours cariño!" Adore says to me.

"Oh shut up and kiss me will you?!" I say smiling at him.

"You don't have to ask me twice!" he says kissing me.

He wastes no time taking off my clothes as our tongues explore each other's mouths.

There's a knock on the door and I pull away.

"I don't have to get it!" Adore says.

"I think that you should get it!" I say putting my shirt on.

He answers the door and it's RuPaul.

"Hey Ru!" Adore says letting him in.

I had finished fixing my pants as RuPaul walked into the room.

"Hey RuPaul!" I say smiling.

"Hello, was I interrupting something?" he asks us.

"No not at all, what's up!" I ask him.

"Oh nothing, I had just came from Shane's room and he said that you were here, so I came down here." he says.

"So, what do you need?!" I ask him.

"Well you see, my man George's birthday is coming up, and I know he loves you three, so I came to ask if you guys would perform at his birthday party for me?" he asks us.

"Us three?" I ask him.

"Oh, you, Adore, and Courtney." he says.

"Oh, yeah mama, sorry but I just can't do it for you. I would really love to do it but I can't, I have a thing that day!" I say.

"You don't even know what day it is!" he says.

"When is it?" I ask.

"Next week." he tells me.

"Oh yeah, I have a thing all next week! Sorry bout it!" I say.

"We'll be there Ru, me and Roy!" Danny says scolding me with his eyes.

"Oh-kay, I guess I'll see you two at my house Monday at 6:00 p.m." he says.

"Yep, bye bye!" Adore says letting him out.

Don't forget to vote and tell me what you think down in the comments below! And don't forget to check out my other book "Pretty Ugly".

Love to you all!~Delilah Sapphire