Part 10

Courtney's Point of View

I wake up wrapped around Roy him holding me tightly securely.

Very sweet I love it. I get up carefully so not to wake him up and I go to the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face and take a shower.

I get in the shower and I just let the hot water run over my face.

I feel a pair of arms wrap around my waist and I smile back at Roy and he kisses me.

I grab my body wash and I start to wash my body and I know the Roy it's checking me out so I bend over very sexy might I add while I washed my legs. He grabs me by my waist from behind.

"Oh so we like to tease now?!" he says rubbing my thigh.

"If I do?!" I say to him sharply as he pins me to the wall and kisses my neck grinding on on me.

"So you make me a top for a night then I go back to being a bottom again?!" I say in his ear.

"Is that a problem with you baby?!" he asks me.

"Nope, not at all!" I say as he thrusts his dick into me and reaching forward and stroking mines too.

I moan deeply in his ear and that seems to light his fight because he just took over completely, pinned me to the wall, had my hands behind my back. He was on that real kinky shit.

He cums and jerks and sucks my dick to my climax. I wash him and he watches me do it lustfully biting his bottom lip.

We get out and dry off and get dressed and I go down to Starbucks and he goes back to Adore's room to get his clothes.

Daniel's Point of View

I hear a knock on the door, that should be my date.

I give myself a quick once over in the mirror and open the door.

"Oh, it's you!" I say more harsh than I wanted to sound.

Roy's Point of View

I knock on Adore's door and she opens it up looking really good and smiling then she see it's just me and the smile on her face fades.

"Oh, it's you!" she says cruelly but I don't think she meant for it to come out like it did.

"So were you expecting somebody else?" I say coming into the room.

"Yeah, I kind of was! I have a date!" she says.

"With who?!" I say more involved than I should be.

"With Milk!" Adore says.

"Milk, really, you like dairy?!" I ask him.

"Fuck right off! Fuck all the way off!" she says flipping me off.

"I came to get my cows- I mean clothes, and then I'll be out of your hay- way! Sorry!" I say sarcastically.

"Hurry up and get out, he'll be here any minute!" he says.

I go in the room and grab my suitcases and then I'm rushed out of the room.

Adore's Point of View

Milk knocks on the door a couple of minutes after Roy leaves.

Smut Content

"Roy!" I yell riding Milks cock.

"What, my name is not Roy!" he says stopping.

"I meant Daniel!" I say.

"No, Daniel and Roy aren't even close!" he says upset.

He gets up and starts to gather his clothes.

"No please stay, I'm sorry, Milk come back please!" I beg him.

"No! Leave me the fuck alone Adore!" Milk says storming out.

"But I don't want to be here all alone!" I say but it's too late he's already out of the door.

Don't forget to vote and tell me what you think in the comments below. And don't forget to follow me. Good-bye for now my little Sapphire's!

Love to you all!~ Delilah Sapphire