Part 7

Adore's Point of View
"You've got your fucking nerve coming to my room!" I say to Shane.

"You won't be speaking to Roy, I'll make sure of that!" I tell him.

"I actually came to talk to you." He says shuffling his feet around.

"I have nothing to say to you!" I tell him, about to close the door in his face until he sticks his foot in the door.

"Can we please talk, it's important!" he says.

"Fine, you have the floor, let's talk!" I say moving so that he can come in.

"In private, we can go out to Starbucks or something." He says and I give him the eye.

"I'll be back babe!" I say pecking his lips. "Let's go!" I say as Roy helps me into my jacket.

Short time skip

We get to Starbucks and we sit in a booth.

"So what do you want asshole!" I ask him.

"Look Adore, I don't know what happened between us. Everything has just spiraled out of control. And I never meant to hurt Roy, I didn't want him to be mislead on things, the feelings that he was feeling, I didn't want to see him unhappy, or mSapphire'shel trapped! I really, really didn't, I was too caught up in whatever was going on between us, I was too caught up in his touch, his eyes, his beautiful smile, and those breathtaking dimples, I'm- I think that I..." he trails off thinking.

"You fell in love with him didn't you?" I ask him.

TO BE CONTINUED....

So tell me what you think about that in the comments below and don't forget to vote my little Sapphire's!

Love to you all!~Delilah Sapphire