Part 3 WARNING: CONTAINS EXPLICIT CONTENT

~ time skip~

Roy's Point of View

The show tonight went pretty well, RuPaul was there, she seemed to enjoy herself.

She laughed at all the funny jokes, she sang along to the songs, she danced to the music, she just had a jolly old good time.

I was in my dressing room talking to Adore about what had happened earlier when Trinity K. Bonet comes in and asks Adore to come with her and the other girls to the club.

She looks at me to see what I'm going to say.

"It's fine, go ahead we can talk later." I say telling her to go.

"Thanks!" she says getting up giving me a kiss on the cheek and leaving with Trinity.

"No problem, it's not like I was going to tell you that I have some major crush on you or something!" I say as they exit the room the last part quietly.

"Don't be so sad pussy face!" Courtney says walking in and I wondered if she'd heard what I had just said.

"Sad? Me? Nope, sorry wrong pussy face! What are you doing here?" I say trying to change the subject.

"Want me to keep you company?" Shane/Courtney asks me.

"You sure you don't have any plans for tonight, or any dates?! I know you don't want to stay here with me, it seems that nobody does." I ask.

"I would happily give up my plans for tonight if you want company!" Shane says quickly.

"Well then sure, I could use some company." I say.

"We can go back to the bus if you want to." Shane says.

"Alright then, let's go!" I say getting up.

We get back to the bus and sit on the couch watching tv for a while, then Courtney asks me do I want to make out with him.

"What?!" I say caught off guard by the question.

"I don't think that I stuttered when I said that!" she replies.

"Yeah, sure." I say agreeing with her.

She starts kissing me and I sit her on my lap.

She starts grinding on my lap, arousing me.

"Fuck!" I moan in her mouth.

She chuckles a little, not breaking the kiss.

She slips her hand into my sweatpants and starts stroking my length.

"Do you want me to make you cum?" Shane asks me.

"Oh god, yes!" I say trying to keep up with my breathing.

"Beg for it! I want to hear you tell me to make you cum!" Shane says still rubbing at my length making it swell with each stroke.

"Please, make..me..cum!..." I say as she gets to work on making my hard on disappear.

She licks the tip of my tender bits and then starts to take the whole thing in her mouth at once.

Then she gets up and rides me to climax while I leave small red love marks from her neck to her shoulder.

I grip her waist tightly as we both reach orgasm and are gasping for breath in each other's arms.

"Woah! What was that?" Shane says breathing heavily.

"That was, man that was something!" I say pulling my pants back on.

"So what do we do now? Do we like, date or just go about our separate ways or what?!" Shane asks.

"I have no idea! I mean like, what do you want to do?!" I ask.

"I think that we should just go our separate ways, but you know still be friends and stuff." he says.

"Yeah, good idea." I say.

"But we have to vow to never do that again unless we're in a relationship!" I say holding up my hand.

"Starting after this!" Shane says hopping back on my lap kissing me.

"Last time I swear!" he says pulling my sweatpants back off.

"This is me taking the oath!" I say getting on my hands and knees (doggy style).

"And this is me solemnly swearing to never do this again!" he says shoving his length inside of me.

"I swear!" we both say at the same time fucking each other.

Don't forget to tell me what you think in the comments down below, and don't forget to vote. And go check out my other book "Pretty Ugly", and make sure you don't forget to follow me.

Love to you all~ Delilah Sapphire