Part 2

Roy's Point of View

"Scary movie?" I ask him.

"Nope!" he replies.

"Awe come on scaredy cat! It'll be fun, and I'll sit right there with you." I say trying to encourage him to watch it with me.

"Fine, but if I get nightmares it's all on you old man!" he says agreeing to watch the movie.

"Come on!" I say grabbing a pile of movies.

I put on Leprechaun 1 and sit down next to Adore on the couch.

We're about 15 minutes into the movie and she's already hiding behind her hands.

"Ooh, here comes my favorite part!" I say.

"Oh no!" she says hiding her face in my neck and grabbing my hand.

I laugh and turn back to the t.v. and watch the movie.

"This isn't funny, I'm gonna get nightmares you asshole!" he says to me.

"Awe you can sleep with me tonight then!" I say sarcastically.

"I'm going to hold you to that!" he says squeezing my hand.

Shane comes out of his room all dressed up.

"Alright you guys I'm heading out!" he says heading to the door.

"See ya later. Okay bye!" Adore says almost like she's pushing Shane out of the door.

"Alright Miss Pushy!" Shane says catching Adore's hint and leaving.

"You didn't have to push him out the door." I say.

"I'm hungry!!" Adore says in that little whiney voice that gets me every time after the movie goes off.

"Yeah me too, I could go for a burger and fries or something if you're game." I say.

"Oh, I'm game!" Adore says.

"Burgers, fries, and dancing?" Adore asks me.

"Yeah sure, burgers, fries, and dancing." I say giving in.

"Party!" she says.

~Time skip~

Danny's Point of View

We went out to eat and dance and we were up dancing.

"We look fuckin' cool !" I say smiling and salsa dancing with Roy.

"Yeah, we really do." Roy says.

"Here comes the big part!" I say to Roy as he tightens his grip on my waist and dips me down low.

"Nice moves el amor!" I say spinning him around.

"Thanks babe!" he says two stepping with me.

Then a slow song comes on and we start slow dancing.

"I fucking love hanging with you, you're so awesome!" Roy says.

"Temor te amo demasiado!" I say to him.

"That's so fucking sexy. Spanish really turns me on for some reason!" he says.

"Really!" I ask interested.

"Oh my god yes!" he says.

"Did you drink all of that Vodka you ordered?" I ask Roy.

"That, and more, I'm so fucking wasted and you look so fucking sexy!" Roy says pulling me closer to his body and grabbing my ass.

"No, stop! As much as I would love to do this, it would be wrong if I did it while you were drunk, you need to sober up!" I say dragging him back to the table and ordering a fresh pot of coffee.

I tell him to drink it all up.

"Come on Bia, I can't be the responsible one, that's your job, drink this coffee so that you can sober up!" I say whining a little bit.

Then he leans towards me and kisses me deeply and passionately and I don't want to pull away and he doesn't want me to either because he's got me pinned solidly to his waist and I'm lost in his lips.

"Man, I think that I can walk back to the bus!" Roy says after he pulls out of the kiss slurring and hiccuping.

I call Michelle's phone it's the only thing that I can do right now.

When Michelle arrives she's pissed and I can tell she's had it up to her nipples with all the drunk drag queens.

She gets him into the backseat of her assistants car and gets in with me and we drive back around the corner to the buses.

"Do you know that RuPaul is coming up here for the show, and if Roy's pissy drunk she's going to be very, very mad!" Michelle says to me.

"Why didn't you say that RuPaul was coming?! I wouldn't have let Roy drink, and you know how he gets when he's drunk, oh god, what if both of us had gotten drunk Michelle?! When you have two drag queens that turn into sexual predators when they get drunk it's bad, but if those two drag queens get drunk together, that's even worse!" I say getting angry.

"Look Adore I was going to"~ Adore cuts her off.

"You know what Michelle? I don't even care, you can leave, I'll get Roy sobered up and I will make sure he's ready by show time!" I say escorting Michelle to the door.

"Come on Danny, you and me can talk about th!"~ she's cut off as I slam the buses door in her face as hard as I can causing Roy to jump up.

"Well that was just mean, and that's coming from me!" he says.

"So now the coffee wants to kick in! This is just fucking swell isn't it Roy?!" I say.

"Can I tell you a secret?!" he asks me.

"What is it Roy?" I ask him.

"Come here!" he says motioning for me to come over to him.

I do as told.

"You're pretty! Smile, I don't want to see you down, you mean to much to me to be so fucked up in front of me like this." he says helping me pull it together!

Don't forget to vote, and tell me what you think down in the comments below! And don't forget to follow me and check out my other book "Pretty Ugly"

Love to you all~ Delilah Sapphire