Part 9 WARNING: EXPLICIT CONTENT

Roy's Point of View

I go to Shane's room and knock on the door.

"No! I'm not in the mood right now whoever you are! Just go away!" he says.

I text him. "Now why I do that; open the door please?!" I text.

He opens the door and I slam my lips into his.

He walks into the room and I close the door behind us as I continue to deeply kiss him.

He jumps up and wraps his body around mine not once breaking the kiss. His hands are going through my hair as I fall back onto the bed.

I grab his ass as he grinds into me causing me to moan deeply and buck my hips upward into him sharply causing him to moan also.

I rip his pants off and he pulls off my shirt.

Clothes fly across the room and he kisses at my neck leaving small purple hickeys behind as he continues to trail kisses from my neck to my waistline.

I decide that this time that I'll be the one who gets fucked instead of me fucking him. I ride his cock as he continues to kiss all over me. "Roy..." He moans my name and I realize that I want to be the only one who's name he calls out, that I want him all to myself.

"Roy, I'm going to cum!" he says as I grind harder into him.

He cums and flips us over and starts to suck my dick. He takes me in his mouth looking me dead in the eye as he sucks until I cum in his mouth and he swallows and crawls back on top of me as we both kiss each other all over our bodies.

And I couldn't help but think to myself as we fell back on the bed breathless from each other.

This sex wasn't like the other sex, it was different somehow, it was like we had never slept together at all, like the first time we'd been together.

"What are you thinking about?" he asks me.

"How perfect we are for each other!" I reply kissing his forehead.

"So you're saying that you want to become a couple?" he asks.

"Yes, I do if it's fine with you!" I say smiling at him.

"Oh,it's fine with me!" he says pecking my lips.

"Are you staying the night with me?" he asks me.

"Yeah, I was thinking about moving back in!" I say.

"Who said that I would let you move back in?!" he says jokingly.

"Oh, so I guess I'll just stay with Adore!" I say playfully, getting up.

"Oh no, I don't think so!" he says pulling me back down on the bed with him.

"I was kidding!" he says.

"Good because I didn't want to go anywhere!" I say.

"Goodnight!" he says wrapping his arms around my waist and laying his head on my chest.

"Goodnight!" I say smiling.

Don't forget to vote and tell me what you think in the comments below my little Sapphire's!

Love to you all!~Delilah Sapphire