Part 14

Danny's Point of View

On the phone

Roy- "Hello?"

Danny- "Hello?"

Roy- "Danny! I'm so glad I got through to you!"

Danny- "O-kay? What's up?"

Roy- "Is Daniel with you?"

Danny- "Yeah, he is! Why?"

Roy- "Because, what I have to say is for the both of you!"

Danny- "Okay! Hold on a second, let me put the phone on speaker! *puts phone on speaker* Okay, you're on!"

Roy- "Okay! So, I have come to realize that the way that I have been behaving towards you and Daniel is inexceptable! I know that you are grown and that you can make your own decisions, but I still feel like it's my duty to watch out for the runt of the group and so my first instinct was to be rude and shady! I know that that wasn't the thing I should have done but like I said, to me it feels like another job for to protect the people I care about and I guess I went a little overboard! You are capable of vouching for yourself and looking out for yourself and I just didn't went to see that! So, since I know that I'm no saint and that I will probably never do this to anybody else in my life... I wanted to tell you that I sincerely and deeply apologize from the bottom of my heart! I'm sorry Danny and I'm sorry Daniel! For being the asshole I was to you guys! And I do think that you two are genuinely A very cute couple, and I approve of you Daniel! I couldn't have picked anybody better for Danny than you!"

Daniel- "Thank you Roy! That was very big of you! I accept your apology!"

Danny- "And so do I! Thank you Roy!"

Roy- "It's the least I could do! And I would like to take you out to make it up to you if that's fine with you guys!"

Danny- "It's fine with me! Just let us know when and we'll be there!"

Roy- "Alright then it's settled! And of course Shane would be there too!"

Daniel- "Yeah, of course!"

Roy- "Alright then! Thank you guys for listening to me! And I'll talk to you later!"

Danny- "Alright, talk to you later!" *hangs up*

End of phone conversation

Alright! That's one down one more to go! Now all I have to do is stay here and wait for Shane!

Shane walks in and I attempt to speak to him. "Hey!" I say. He ignores me and goes into the bathroom. I've got to fix this once and for all!
A/N
Okay so you guys I have been sort of busy planning a wedding for a person I love so much! But the wedding was today and they both said "I do" and now their married! Now, I know that this part is sort of rewinded but I did want you guys to know how things went because I wasn't very detailed in the last chapter! But I hope this makes up for the lack of detail! So in my mind I have this, like, I guess you could say a vision? Of like, what if this happened, but not totally! I'm just going to play it out a little differently but everything that happened before still happened! This is like, before what happened after Shane and Danny talked and Danny went home! And I'm going to start working on the next part right after this is up so be looking out for that! And as I said in my last Author's Note, this story is a contest entry, so please vote and comment and share it so that it can get more publicity! ¡Por favor y gracias!- Please and thank you!

Love to you all!~Delilah Sapphire