Part 16

Shane's Point of View

2 weeks later....

It's been 2 weeks since me and Roy's little break through and we have been back on track but Roy has been a bit more sensitive but now I know what to do and how to help now that I know how he feels. Danny and Daniel are the power couple of the spotlight because me and Roy haven't come out as a couple yet. Roy is out of town in New Orleans for a tour. He had to leave like two days after our talk! He's going to be gone for 5 months. 5 whole months! It's agony but it's the life of a drag queen.

Danny's Point of View

"Daniel! I'm home!" I call as I walk into me and Daniel's apartment together. "Hey baby!" He says coming down the steps. He kisses my lips and goes into the kitchen. "Are you hungry?" He calls out from the kitchen. "Um, no! I'm good!" I say as I walk into the kitchen with him. I sit down at the table as I go through my Instagram and Twitter. "Omg, babe have you been online? The interweb is going Loco!" I tell him as I look at all the Madore (Milk+Adore) comments and posts. "Yeah! My notifs have been blowing up all day! I had to turn my notifications off!" He tells me. "Yeah, well apparently there are a lot of Madore shippers still out there! I mean they love us!" I say still scrolling through my news feed. "Hey did you know that Shane and Roy were thinking about adopting?" I ask him. "Really?" He asks me. "Yeah! They want kids! And I think that they would be great parents! They both really love kids and are both amazing with kids!" I tell him. "Wow! That's amazing! I had no idea! Are they planning on adopting an older child or a baby, or a newborn or what?" He asks me. "Um, I don't know! But I do know that Shane told me that they were going to adopt!" I say. "Nice, well I wish them all the luck in the world!" He says. "Yeah, me too!" I say.

Shane's Point of View

On the phone

Roy: "How is Kelly?"

Shane: "She's great! I saw here earlier today!"

Roy: "I wish I could be there! I didn't want to leave in the middle of everything!"

Shane: "It's okay! She's only 3 months! We have 6 months until the baby is here! You have time don't feel guilty!"

Roy: "I know! But I do kind of feel bad! I mean she's giving her baby up for adoption and I had to just up and leave! She must hate me!" *panicking*

Shane: "Baby, baby, baby! Calm down! Nobody hates you! She understands that it's your job! She knows that we are solid! She knows that you would never leave or abandon me or the baby when it comes!"

Roy: "Okay! Are you sure?"

Shane: "I'm positive! The adoption is going to go through!" *reassuring*

Roy: "She's only a teenager! She could change her mind!" *upset*

Shane: "And if she does we can always try again!"

Roy: *calmer now* "Okay. How are my babies?"

Shane: "They're fine! Energetic! De-De is just a big lazy ball of fur as usual and Sammy has no chill as usual!" *chuckles*

Roy: *chuckles also* "Good ta know that they aren't changin' up on me!"

Shane: "Yeah! No way! They'll always be like that!"

Roy: "Well I have to go but I'll call you later. I love you!"

Shane: "I love you most!" *hangs up*

                          A/N
Well here's update number 1! As promised there's another update coming too! So be on the lookout! And don't forget to vote and comment what you think below!

Love to you all!~Delilah Sapphire