Part 6

Adore's POV

"Really?" she asks me looking me dead in the eye.

"Dead ass serious!" I say to him.

"I don't think that you turning down RuPaul is going to keep Shane away from you!" Adore says to me.

"Well it's worth a shot, I don't want to fucking be near him, let alone perform with him!" I say.

"Oh, RuPaul will get over it and so will George." I say.

"Yeah, well that might be but trying to dodge Shane at all costs does seem a little extreme even to me. I think that you are right to feel the way you do, but sooner or later you are going to have to man up and talk to Shane. And if you don't go to George's party then you could regret it for the rest of your life, wondering about what could've happened..." he trails off.

"Okay fine, I'll go to the damn party!" I say surrendering my hands up in the air.

"Yay I win, PARTY!" Adore says.

"You irk so much, you know that?" I ask him.

"So I've been told many times." he says. I just roll my eyes.

"¿Así que fueron donde nos?" He asks me. "¡Creo que estábamos a punto de follar!" I whisper seductively into his ear.

"See I thought you didn't know how to speak Spanish!" he says surprised.

"I never said that, why wouldn't I speak Spanish, my mother's from Cuba!" I say.

"Now let's not ruin the moment with the Spanish problem." I say pulling him back onto the bed with me.

The moment is heating rapidly and we're viciously ripping each other's clothes off. I was about to pull off his pants when there was another knock at the door.

"Oh my God! If one more person knocks on that damn door!" I say as I wrap my robe around me and go to the door, and guess who?!

"Who is it babe?!" Adore calls from the bedroom.

"It's Shane!" I call back to her and I can hear her get up and move around and she comes out of the room fully dressed. "You've got your fucking nerve coming to my room!" Adore says.

Hey, so you guys so I know this is a really short chapter but the next one will be longer, I promise. So tell me what you think about that in the comments below and don't forget to vote my little Sapphire's!

Love to you all!~Delilah Sapphire