He Asks You (Barney)

Your P.O.V
Our faces centimetres apart, lips almost together. I then see threw the corner of my eye, Adam, standing down the hall from us, he looks upset? "Ummm, I have to.... go see Adam." I say, then move around Barney, walking towards Adams direction. I grab his hand and drag him to his office. I take a quick glimpse back to see furry in Barneys eyes. Once we get to Adams office, I make a scene. "What was that all about!" I yell. Adam stays quite and looks at the ground. "Why were you spying? Do you not want me to be with Barney?" I screamed at Adam. "I just.... I don't want him to hurt you... It's happened before and I don't want it to happen again." Adam sighs and I walk up and give him a hug. "Look, I will be fine, sometimes you need to stop being an older brother and be a friend." I pull away and he smiles. "Ok, I won't get in your way." He says. "Thank you" I turn and head to the office door. "Maybe". I quickly spun around and gave Adam a death glare. "Nuuuu please, i was kidding!" Adam yells, running out of his office past me. I began to laugh.

~Time skip to some random point in time~

About 2 months have past since me and Adam had our disagreement. I have become better friends with the guys at the offices, and a lot closer with Barney. We still aren't together, but I don't think I have the guts to ask him. I work at the offices now, have been for about a month and a bit. My YouTube channel has jumped a lot, because the famous Skydoesminecraft being my brother and all. I just finished recording my "GTA super, mega, awesome, fun time, mod moments video" with Adam, when all of a sudden Barney bursts through my office door.
"Heys dirt, wants to do a livestream with me ands the Ross". "Yah I would love too, just let me send my recording to Max and I will join you". Barney leaves the office with Adam following. I send the footage to Max and get a skype call from Barney.

Barney- Heys
(Y/N)- Hi Barney
Ross- wow you don't even say hi to me
(Y/N)- Your office is legit right across from mine, I can just wave to you.
Barney- Anyways, we will alls be streamings, so different POVs for the everyones, and we are just goings to play the minecraft survivals
(Y/N)- k

We all start up our streams and turn on facecam. We create a private server and begin to play. "HOLY SHITS, DID YOUS SEE THAT CREEPERS JUST BLOWS UP IN MY FACE" Barney yells into the mic. "Yes Barney I did and it was... AHHH BABY ZAMBIE... HALP" I scream, running around in circles, waiting for someone to save me. Ross punches it once and it dies. "Really
(Y/N)" I chuckle and realize how quite it suddenly got. "Hey where did Barney go?" I ask. "I don't know his character just stopped moving" Ross added. "Hey chat, do you guys know where Barney went" I then went onto my streams chat and everyone was spamming "Turn around!" so I did as they told and felt lips press against mine. I was startled at first but then began to kiss back. I pull away and see Barney, standing there smiling that odd smile of his. "(Y/N), wills you be the dirt I haves been longing for?" Barney asks. I nod my head. I turn to my right to see Ross in his office with a thumbs up. 'god damn it Ross'. After all that romantic crap was over, Barney went back to his office and we continued the stream. The whole time, the chat exploding with mine and Barneys ship name. And it was pretty funny.

A/N: Well how do you feel, you are now Barneys one and only dirt. Round of applause. Anywho... umm this chapter was... interesting... I guess I will talk to you all later.