Love Hurts (Ross)

Steve= Left pic
Cib= Top right pic
Gizzy= Bottom right pic

Your P.O.V
My phone was going off like crazy, but I didn't want to talk to them right now, especially Ross. I just couldn't take it... all the hate I was getting was the worst feeling ever. I knew this was going to happen, that's why I tried to avoid it. I continued to drive around thinking of where I will stay. So I decided I would stay at a great friends house. Since I was dating Ross, I got to know his friends, and well everyone he made videos with. Once I arrive at his house, I walk up and knock on the door. He quickly answers, and a surprised look appeared on his face. "Omg (Y/N)..!!" He yells, running up to me and giving me a hug. "Hey Steve" I said smiling.
(Or MLGhwnt)
"come in". I walk threw the front door and into his apartment. "So what are you doing here" He asks a bit concerned. And I then broke into tears "I broke up with Ross" I said, sobbing into Steves shirt. "What happened?" "Adam uploaded a video. Me and Ross were kissing in that video. Long story short I got a lot of hate and I just couldn't do it" my tears clearing up a bit. "So I'm guessing you need a place to stay?" Steve said, a grin slowly appearing on his face. "Yes Steve, I need somewhere to stay" He then jumps up and smiles like crazy. "Ok this is going to be great. By the way, Gizzy and Cib are going to be staying here for a bit... god knows why" I chuckle. "That's fine. I have yet to meet Gizzy, and Cib is like my best friend, right next to you of course." "Oh stop it... but anyways, imma get your room ready, you can play some video games if you want, there is food in the kitchen, and well make yourself at home" and with that Steve leaves the room. I walk over to the living room and turn on the PS4. Looking threw his games I finally decide to play "Second Son"
(For those of you who don't know the game well the concept is, You are a normal person, late teens, early twenties. And you end up getting these powers from this escaped convict Bio-terrorist or Conduit. And you fight a bunch of bad people with your awesome powers and its a really fun game)
I started a new game and was playing for about 2 hours straight. Then suddenly I hear a knock on the door. I walk over and open it. I see some person which is most likely Gizzy and CIB.. "CIIIIBBB...!!" I scream, and jump onto him, giving him a huge hug. "(Y/N) What are you doing here..!!" He yells. "I will be staying here for a bit, but how about you guys come in and we can talk more". I allow them to pass by me, and they sit down on the couch. "You must be Gizzy" I say. "Yes I am, and you are obviously (Y/N)" I laugh a bit "Yaaaahhh" I put out my hand and Gizzy shakes it.

~Time skip to later that night~

We are all sitting in the living room, eating popcorn, all the lights are off, watching a scary movie. Gizzy was sitting in the armchair, Cib was sitting on the left side of the couch, Steve on the right, and I am in the middle. I hate how we are watching a horror film. I hate horror so much. I can watch/play horror games, but can't do movies. And of course they do this to me. "Oh god I hear music, why is there all of a sudden scary music..... AHHH" I screamed as a jump scare pops onto the screen. My first reaction is to hide my face. But it was a wee bit awkward since I was now holding onto Cib for dear life. He began to rub my back trying to comfort me. "Well I'm tired so imma go to bed" Gizzy said, getting up and going to his room. "Same, I will see you guys tomorrow" Steve then got up and went to his room. "I might as well" said Cib. But I stopped him. "Can you just watch one more movie with me... I am not in the proper condition to sleep right now" Cib nodded and went over to change the movie to a comedy. He came back, and I snuggled into him. He wrapped his arm around me and kissed my forehead. About 20 minutes into the movie we fell asleep.

~The next morning~

Steves P.O.V
I woke up, and slowly got up from bed. I went into the kitchen to make my morning coffee before I go to the offices. I suddenly see (Y/N) and Cib asleep together on the couch. I took a picture and tweeted it, plus posted it on Instagram. And put the caption
"Cibs new GF.... so cute... I ship it". I then continue on with getting ready and head off to work.