Smile or Cry (Max)

Your P.O.V

The secret was out.

My Dad growled.
"There's something called an abortion now get your ass over here!"
I stayed put, and Max held my hand even tighter.

"Fine have it your way"
He began to storm over to us.
He punched Maxs gut, causing him to collapse.
My Dad then looked at me, and slapped me across the face.
My first reaction was to quickly step away from him, but I tripped over my own feet and fell.

My Dad snickered and came closer. He looked down and kicked my stomach.
Right after he was pulled away from me by Ross, followed by Adam and Barney grabbing him and throwing him towards his car.

"Leave now, or we will call the police, and if you ever step foot on this property again, you'll be sorry" Ross said.

"You really think you three are going to stop me from staying here?" My Dad laughed.

Adam smirked when everyone that worked at the offices came over to them.
My Dad grinned and walked to the car, getting into the drivers seat. My Mom was already waiting in the car for him.

Before driving off he yelled one more thing.
"Ross! Take care of her..." And with that, he was gone.

Tears were pouring from my eyes, and the pain I am going through is un bearable. Max grabbed my hand and called out to the others.

Ross picked me up and put me in the back seat of his car and quickly drove to the hospital.
Adam, Tim, and Max following close behind.

Once we arrived, I was immediately brought into a room filled with different equipment. Max sat next to me, holding my hand, as the doctors put a mask around my face, putting me to sleep.

I woke up to the sound of beeping. I looked over and saw Max asleep in the chair next to me, and there was a doctor standing at the end of my bed.

"Good to see that you are awake" he said. Max then woke up and saw that I was ok, which brought a smile to his face.

"So doctor, what happened?" I asked.

"Well, I'm sorry to say, but after your stomach was kicked... One of your children didn't make it, which was why you were in pain"

I looked over to Max with tears in my eyes, but I then realized what the doctor just said.
"One of my children?"

"You were expecting twins, and sadly one of them didn't survive the impact. But the good news is the child that made it is healthy and ok"

At this moment I didn't know if I wanted to smile or cry. Max got up and hugged me.

"I will give you two a second to let this sink in"
The doctor left the room, and the sound of sobbing filled the room.

Max kissed my forehead.
"We were supposed to have twins" I said.
"It was a girl and a boy..." Max explained.

I looked at him.
"Which gender lived?" I asked
"The girl/boy"

(I will let you guys pic which gender you want)

I began to cry again.
'I've always wanted a baby girl/boy, but I didn't think it would happen like this'

Ross, Adam, and Tim then came into the room.
"Is everything ok?" Ross asked.
Max filled them in on what happened and after doing so Ross hugged me.

"So Ross, how does it feel to be an Uncle?" I say.

"It makes me feel old..."

The doctor then came back in and said I can leave when ever I want.
And of course I left as fast as I could cause I just want to go home, lay in a comfy bed, and maybe play some video games.

Once we got home Max looked at me.
"Is everything ok?" I asked
"Yeah, but since we are expecting a child, we can't live in an apartment with two other people"

"Are we getting a house?" I squealed.
"Yes we are going to have to get a house" I jumped onto Max, and kissed him.

"But we don't have the money" I say.
"Adam was nice enough to help us out, and said he would lend us some money if we end up needing it"
"I can't wait!!"

A/N: Hai... I know I didn't upload Thursday, but I promise I will this week. I also completely forgot to upload earlier. And yay happy fun times!!! But anyways, like, comment, all that stuff and I will talk to you all later.