Finding my way

Little John ^^

"Get your butt up" I open my eyes to see my friend Rosie sitting at the end of my bed, "go home Rosie, I'm tired heartbroken and sick." I tell her pulling my pillow over my head, hoping to get some sympathy out of stubborn Rosie. Unfortunately she's many things but understanding is not one of her highest points "well, Jess that sucks it really does and I really would love to hear wat you have to say BUT first take a shower and change into so new clothes sweetie then ill take you out for lunch ok?" She ask in her nicest voice. I stand up holding my pillow and slap her with it "I'm getting a shower yah retard" I say holding back a laugh. "Hurry up I want go get there before it gets crowded Rosie yells at me as I walk into the bath room "yikes!" I scream as I see myself in the mirror : brown hair going every where blue eyes red and puffy from crying myself to sleep and I am still wearing the same clothes from yesterday. After taking a shower and changing into a flower print high low pink dress and doing a mermaid braid I put on so foundation blush and mascara and was ready to go. "You look so cute!" Rosie says looking me over in my room "well I don't know why I even bothered to look nice the only guy I like hates me now" I tell her as I walk downstairs "eww this soup looks so gross who made this?" Ask Rosie holding up a bowl of soup not just any but the same soup Jason brought me "there's a note next to it Jess" she said tearing me away from my thoughts I pick up the note and read 'dear Jess sorry we fought you made some good points but you need to understand that commitment isn't my thing and everyone's different so that's great if it works for you but just remember happily ever afters don't really happen xoxo ~Jason ' wow.. Ok how do I respond to him to that.?