Finding my way

Ok so a lot has happened, I don't know where to start. Jason. that's where I'll start...

...Flashback 2 weeks...

"Oh my god mom please don't make me!" so currently I'm sitting in my moms room complaining because Kim is coming over and I haven't seen her in like 5 years, I've successfully avoided her. until now she is transferring to my school.yay. do you want to know why I'm not very happy about it? well she started doing like drugs and sleeping around and stuff and all this other stuff and got kicked out of her school. so know I'm supposed to be her BFF and help mentor her... I'm not judging but she i never really liked her before all that stuff. "honey, I'm sorry but she is coming and you are going to be nice" my mother says just as I hear a knock on the door. crap. "be nice" my mother whispers as I walk towards the door. "hey!" I hear wat has to be the most annoying voice in the world screech as I open the door. "here we go.." I silently tell myself, "hi Kim, how are you?" I say with the most friendly tone I can muster. " oh I'm fantastic hehehehehe" oh joy, she never lost the absurd laugh that sounds like a dying cat, happy day. After about an hour of talking about school and life (mostly her talking and the nod of my head every once and a while.) she said something that totally saying the least surprised me big time. "do you and Jason still hangout?" She said in more of a whisper tone "um yeah?" I answer unsure of how this conversation is going to turn out. "did you know he is a manwhore? he sleeps around and only hooks up with girls for sex, then never talks to them again he even tried to get with me! Here look at these messages on Facebook where he messaged me." she says as she shoves the phone in my face, I'm shocked to say the least I knew that he has had lots of girlfriends, but he was such a great guy and me and him actually made an agreement that we would both wait till we found the right person, I guess I'm the only one who actually to that seriously, I think as I read the messages. sure enough it's true. as much as I want Kim to be lying I know she's not and I'm holding the proof in my hands. I don't know why but I feel almost burdened to know this information, not because he sleeps around he's a teenage boy it actually doesn't surprise me. but the fact he didn't tell me and that he would lie and tell me he was still a virgin. That upset me. I had never lied to him. because we were always honest to each other... Or at least I thought so.. suddenly, it hits me. what else has he lied about? At that moment I knew I needed to see him but didn't want to look at him. "jess? are you ok?" I had momentarily forgotten about Kim but as soon as she spoke I wanted her to leave. "hey Kim I'm not feeling very well would you mind if we got together another day?" I ask (more like beg). "no that's fine! guess ill see you later!?" she ask completely unaware of what's going on. "yeah" I reply dryly as she heads for the door. as soon as the door shuts I call Rosie to tell her everything!