Finding my way

"So you wanna dance?" Adam ask, I've been at this party for almost an hour and a half.

I've spent the last thirty minutes talking to Adam, mostly just listening to him flirt. casey left me long ago to go hangout with some Irish exchange student. I can't blame her really but I'm wishing I had someone else over here with me. Ro is running extremely late due to a fashion crisis, but should be arriving in about twenty minutes.

Meanwhile I'm stuck talking with the guy in front if me. he's not terrible but I feel a bit uncomfortable with how he keeps looking at me boobs.

Before I know it he's pulling me towards the dance floor and grinding on me. I try pushing him away but it's no use, his strength and the fact I've had a few drinks isn't in my favor. "stop Adam get off!" I yell pushing his chest. he just smiles and continues to push himself into me. ""stop it I'm not into you" I yell again I turn my head to see if anyone is going to help me. everyone's dancing to the ridiculously booming music and I'm thinking I'm left to my own devises until I see him.

his eyes piercing into my own an Angry expression in his face.

Next thing I know Jason's on the ground fighting Adam.