Finding my way

Peter ^^.

*next week*

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock going off. Just to catch you up on a few things, Jason is on vacation to go visit his aunt but is coming back sometime this week. So I haven't really gotten the chance to ignore him yet other then over txt and endless phone call attempts. "Jess ! Time to get up!!" My mom called from the kitchen. I glanced at the clock on my phone 7:03am "..crap.." School starts in thirty minutes and I'm still in bed. I jump out of bed and go to the bathroom I look in the mirror and nearly scream. My hair is in a long braid down my back my big blue eyes have yesterday's makeup smeared all over them, and my big yellow sweater is all wrinkled. I start buy washing my face then I brush through my hair that's now curly due to the braid I slept in. Then I decided to and basic make up:foundation, blush, eyeliner and mascara. Now what should I wear? I jogged to my closet and pulled out my favorite T-shirt, it's white with a silver skull on the front paired with some high waisted pale pink shorts that showed off my long tan legs. I must say I looked pretty cute!

I glanced at the clock 7:26 "oh my god! why does this always happen to me?" I asked myself as I ran downstairs running out the door. I practically ran to school, but I still ended up fifteen minutes late! Everyone was already in class so the hallways were empty except for one guy who I didn't recognize.

"Hey, are you new here? I'm Jess" I don't know what made me walk up to him I normally pretty shy around new people. He turned to face me, and I must say he was kinda attractive. He had short dirty blond hair big blueish brown eyes and he was really tall like 6'3 maybe even 6'4 or 6'5. "Hey I'm Peter Jacobs." He said in a deep voice. "Errmm are..you uhh new to the school?" Welp ..screwed that up. way to go Jess now he thinks you can't even speak English, "umm yah this is my first day, and I don't really know where I'm going..." He said awkwardly scratching his neck looking at the floor then at me. "Well I can help you, I mean I've already missed most of my class anyways. So where do you need to go?" I ask as we start walking down the hall. "Um economics.." He says looking at a piece of paper that has his classes on it. "Ok well that's my next class it doesn't start for another five minutes so we don't have to run" I said awkwardly pointing out the fact he was 'fast walking'. "Oh...umm...sorry.."