Finding my way

Her hair and make up ^^

After drying my hair and doing a messy curly bun I decided to start on my make up. the party starts in about thirty minutes, although Casey said we won't leave for another forty five. she says being a little late makes you stand out.

I'm not much of a partier so I'm just going with it. I don't know why but the day after the whole dinner thing with her family I've gotten to know Casey, she's actually pretty cool, she 17 and is from California. we're Polar opposites but it works.

Just as I finish applying the smoky eyes and my light rosy lip balm I hear my phone going off. Most Likly it's just Casey trying to make sure I'm ready so I walk into my room to check my phone and grab my dress.

R O S E:) flashes across my phone screen. "hello?" I answer "hey girl wanna hang out?" I hear her ask. "uh I'm actually going to a uh a party.." I confess feeling a bit awkward. Silence was her response. "you can come if you want?" I try and ease the blow. "really?! awesome what time?" she says obviously excited I'm actually really excited to see her it's been forever in girl years. "uh I'm leaving in about 45 minutes"

"Ok well I'm gonna go get ready text me the address please! bye" and with that I hung up.

Squeezing into my skanky dress and then slip on my heels. after spaying some perfume on I head across the street to meet with Casey. She looked hot her dress hit mid thigh and It was peplum style. after hugging we headed towards the car.

I wasn't even nervous until we pulled up in the drive way of the party house it's on the beach and the highschoolers have over thrown the house it's so loud my eardrums might burst and I'm not seeing any familiar faces.