I'll Be Okay In The End

I don't know if we'll ever see each other again. I know that the world is so small that I may see you. I just haven't been in the mind set that I have to show a strong face. I don't want to see you and be so angry that I cry. I really don't. I've felt that I'm strong enough to be the kind of person. But I have this feeling of being trapped and I don't know whom I am anymore. I'm so lost. I'm having so much trouble with my anxiety. I try to control it but I can't. I've done breathing exercises that have helped but I can't live like this. I'be questioned who I am. What I want. My mind and thought process is all over the place. I just need to be with myself and know that I'm fine that way that I am. I've done changes. I'm eating healthy and doing exercise. I want to fix my body and be happy with myself physically as well. I'm doing things with my life. I've moved on. I've know for the longest time that I'm sure I don't want to be with you. But it's just that you're just a piece of shit. Like you could've, we could've figure something out. We could've been fine and okay with each other. But it's just this whole unnecessary situation that wasn't even supposed to be their to begin with. I want to be able to have self love and be okay with myself. I know that this is the first thing I need to do. I has been an ongoing process and it's had its ups and downs but I know I'll be okay in the end.