Love Yourself

I'm always telling myself to be calm and love who you are. But I'm always afraid of expressing who I am.

Every time I think about it I get terrified and scared. I just don't know anyone who is like me. I don't think I'd be able to connect with anyone.

I just wish it wasn't so hard to just be who I want to be. I always have to hide and think twice about what I want to say and how I should act and I can be around people or at least be the norm.

Their are so many stories about people being kicked out of their homes because they love someone who is the same as them. How is that wrong? "Why would you hate someone because they love someone".

I heard this quote and thought this is soo true. This person isn't being mean to you in anyway. They just to be able to have love.

Even if people don't understand they have the right to be with anyone they want. I'm always looking at couples and hope that one day I can be happy with someone who has the same love as I do.

I'm always wondering how would my father take it. I want to believe he'll love me anyway am so sure he wouldn't see me different but at the same time I don't know.

But I know I should have the mindset of loving myself because that's the only thing that matters.