I Feel Free

Identity.

Something that all of us don't quite know what it is. We seem to search for something that will make us feel like ourselves.

But what if being you is wrong?

I'm in a world surround by people who see me but they don't seem to understand why?

All my life I've felt that I've been running and trying to find who I am.

I found you and I was in the mist of being overwhelmed with joy but at the same time disparity.

I didn't know if what I was feeling was right or wrong and I didn't want to feel this anymore but I also didn't want to hide it.

My identity.

Something that will always and continue to be a part of me that I'll feel for the rest of my life.
I don't want to be robbed of that, I want to feel accepted and loved by many.

I know that I can be loved by many because I am no different then anyone else. I have the right to love and be loved.

I've never been so happy in such a long time that I wish I would've been more accepting of myself a long time ago.

I feel that I can be myself that it's okay to mention someone that I like or be expressive about the people that I like.

Being myself and knowing that I'm okay is the best thing that could've ever happened to me.

I feel free.