Continue Living and Being Happy

I'm sorry if this poem  is a little bit late but I just been doing finals at school and stayed up studying 😅😅 but here you are and I hope you like it! 🙂

In my mind I have so many thoughts that I can't control or have no apparent reason why I'd have that thought.

Many times my anxiety takes the best of me and I will make up scenarios in my head and I'll loose my mind.

I wish I wasn't like this but I am. I always have to do breathing exercises and try to calm myself down.

I'm always drinking water and making good healthy choices on food intake. I can't be late to anything because then I'm going to 100% become very anxious and just ask a bunch of questions.

I need to know things ahead of time to mentally prepare myself on that I'm leaving my comfort zone that is my home.

The fear that I have almost always is that one day I won't be able to control my anxiety and having to see a professional. I've wanted to do that before this event happens.

I'm just scared of being diagnosed with something and have to deal with it.

I feel that I should seek help.

I'm always the one to tell people that they shouldn't feel alone that they should seek help. But I can't even seek help for myself.

I mean I have to seek help for myself because if in the future I want to help someone with this exact same problem I would be able to tell them 'I made it and you can too'.

I need to be the driving force that makes that kid want to continue living and be happy.

I need to be happy with myself and be the mediator for myself so that I can help others