Cherish Forever

You're gone.

I don't know when I will be able to see you again, I know it will be in a few months but I'm not sure of it. I've never left your side and you've never left mine.

How will I do it without you. You are my everything.

I know I have said over and over again that I want nothing else in this world but to see you happy. Now I know that the only way I can see that is that I have to let you go and live your dreams.

You have not only taught me many things about life but also about myself. I will forever be grateful for that. You have impacted my life in many ways.

I know that I have to just stop and let you love something that I have never since anyone love before. Or at least the way that I have loved you but that is besides the point haha!

I know that we have both traveled roads that we never thought we were gonna see the end of. But we both knew that without each other we would not have been able to get through it all.

I promised a long time ago to you and myself that whatever happened to us in any parts of our lives we would always find a resort to be together. That is something that I will always want because I love you.

You are the most amazing person I know I have loved since the beginning of our friendship and I will continue to love you till the end. I did not think that my point of view on life would change so drastically with you in it, but I'm also glad it did.

You are my best friend, my world, and my everlasting love that I will cherish forever.

I have to say something that I have thought of for a long time, but this will be the last chapter of this series. I have concluded that this is a perfect ending for this series. I just wanted to say thank you for all of you who have read my work consistently, it means a lot to me. I hope you were able to connect with any of the poems that I have published on this series if you have I am so glad. If you want to feel more connected with my work then do not worry I will continue posting on my second series "Standing By", thanks so much for reading and I shall see you soon :)