the market

Your POV

Zeb held on to you as you both walked out of the phantom we get to the main part of the ship were everyone was waiting Ezra ran over and looked at you.
''What happened?'' He asked
''We were....'' Zeb said then fell silent
''I should of gone with them.'' Ezra said
''Don't blame your self.'' Sabine said
''Yea I blame zeb. You were suppose to keep her safe I trusted you.'' He said
''Hey it was her choice if she didn't do anything we both wouldn't have made it.'' Zeb said you almost fell but Ezra caught you.
''Its true if I wasn't there we both wouldn't have made it.'' You said Ezra looked into your E/c eyes he smiled and Rex came over.
''Come on let's have her sit down and I'll see how bad it is.'' Rex said Ezra nodded and try helped you to the bench.
''What happened?'' He asked again.
''It was agent kallus he was there.'' You said
''Will then he got her good Her side is swollen and red.'' Rex said
''I'll wrap it up.'' Hera said coming over Rex got up and Hera sat next to you.
''We need to go to the market place for food and fuel the supplies you two got were for medical reasons so we need to go and buy some stuff.'' Hera said
''Then why are we at lothal?'' Ezra asked
''Y/n let me contact a friend she has that can get us some stuff we need stuff that the empire uses I'll go with Hera to get them Ezra you zeb and Sabina will go and get the food. Rex chopper and Y/n will stay in the cafe and earn some more money.'' Kanan said
''That sounds like a plan.'' You said
''You know how to play cards?'' Zeb asked Rex
''Haven't played for a long time.'' He said
''I know how.'' You said everyone looks. ''I played after I was done training a lot.'' You said they shrugged and Hera went to go land they walked out and Rex helped you over to a table and you both sit he gives you a beck of card you take them and start doing tricks with them I man comes up to your table.

Ezra's POV

We separated from Kanan and Hera and walked around.
''So what do we need to get?'' Sabine asked I looked at the list Hera gave us.
''We should go get the fruits first.'' I said they followed me to a booth were a man was selling fruits.
''Ahh Ezra what can I do for you?'' Asked the man
''Hey I was wondering if you have these?'' I asked he looked over the list and smiled.
''Yes yes come please.'' He said we followed him and he had crates full of stuff.
''Did you buy more crates?'' I asked
''Yes yes here you are too crates of fruits.'' He said they stacked on top of each other zeb pushed them out and unto a carrier and we went to go get the other stuff.
''Will that was the last of the stuff.'' I said
''Let's go meet Kanan.''. Sabine said we started walking back.
''You really do your way around here.'' Zeb said
''Yea its use full for when you hide.'' I said we stopped because we saw empriel troops ahead of us I pushed them into an ally way.
''What up.'' Sabine said
''Trooper's.'' I said they followed me intel we came to my old house I looked around and slide a key and the door opened and we stepped in side lothal was swarming with trooper's.
''Ezra were are you?'' Kanan asked over the talker.
''Yea were in trouble RIT now were at my old house.'' I said
''What kind of trouble?'' He asked
''Trooper trouble.'' Sabine said
''Stay there we're coming to get you.'' He said
''Will looks like were stuck here for a while.'' Zeb said
''At less we're safe.'' I said
''Zeb soon fell asleep on the couch I walked into my old room I pulled the floor boards apart and there was a old box I pulled it out a opened it I pulled out some stuff and then I found an old purple box with a silver bow I tucked it in my pocket and put the stuff back in the box I put it away and walked out I went over to sabine.
''They just got here.'' Sabine said
''I'll wake up zeb.'' I said
She nodded and walked out with the supplies I went over to zeb.
''Zeb zeb. Wake up.'' I said shaking his arm he jumped up and I fell to the ground.
''Sorry kid.'' He said helping me up.
''Its ok . There here.'' I said he followed me outside as it started to get dark.
''Come on.'' Kanan said we went into the phantom and took off.

Your POV

You look at the man across from you he has challenged you over again and again with more money just to beat you.
''Double or nothing.'' Said the man pushing the last of his money to the center Rex stood behind you and you show him your cards and he nodded.
''Deal.'' You said pushing the money you earned he threw down his cards and looked at you. You looked at your you had 2 A's you put your down and he looked at you in shock.
''This can't be.'' He said as Rex collected the money.
''It was a good game.'' You said holding out your hand he Slap's it away and pulled out a blaster Rex pulled you back and got in front of you and gave you the bag of money you earned.
''Give me the money.'' Said the man
''We earned it.'' Rex said
''Give it to me.'' He said again you looked behind him and saw a small cooler there you lifted you hand a little and mention it to came forward it did and knocked the man to his feet.
''Come on.'' Rex said you couldn't so he picked you up and ran with chopper behind you.