1.That day!

(Y/N)- your name
(e/c)-eyes color

Author POV:

It was a rainy day when your mother died. It was the day everything changed. The only family you had left was your father, your aunt and your cousin, Selim . After the funeral, it was like you were lost in space. You were only 9 years old when it happened. You didn't know what to do . 

But one day, when you were in the military you heard about human transmutation. You wanted to bring your mother back, so, you decided to learn alchemy. You didn't tell anyone, not even your father. So you went every day to the library to read every book you could find about alchemy .

After a few days, Roy Mustang began to be suspicious about you going to library every day, so he followed you. 

Present....
Roy Mustang POV

I followed (Y/N) to the library doors. I watched how she pushed the entrance doors and walked in . I followed carefully. She goes to the shelves and take five books and goes to the table. 

"(Y/N), what are you doing here?" I asked from behind her.

She turned quickly around . 

''R-Roy?'' She asked surprised.

I saw in her (e/c) eyes a kind of fear and confusion. ''Are you reading... alchemy books? Why? '' I said while I grabbed a book from the table. She was like a daughter to me and I didn't want her around alchemy. She might get hurt. 

''I...I...'' Then she burst into tears. 

Your POV 

I didn't want to lie Roy , but I had to do it otherwise he would stop me. And that was why I cried.

''I...I want to be s-strong. I don't want to c-cry anymore. I want t-to be l-like you. '' I tried to speak through hiccups. I need to do something, I want my mother back... maybe...maybe...''Roy.. ? Can you teach me alchemy? '' Was the only thing I wanted to do now and I knew he was the only person I could ask.

______________________________________________________________________
I hope you like it . I will try to post soon the next chapter.