12.I love you too!

Your POV :

After dinner , we went to bed. I slept with Ed in the same bed. Now that he's my boyfriend, it's not so bad .
Al can't sleep so he is in the kitchen. Ed is sleeping so peacefully. I can't really sleep so I'm just looking at him. I decide that I'm going to take a walk. I slide his hand away from my waist, I kissed his forehead and I got out of bed. I looked back, but he was still sleeping.

I went out of the room, closing the door softly. I tip-toed down the stairs and quickly grabbed my coat that Edward give me. I think Alphonse saw me but I just wanted to take a walk. It's not like it's something bad.

I walked along the riverbed. It was so quiet and beautiful outside. Reminds me of my mother. When the moon was full, we went on the balcony and sang songs that I had learned from her. The most beautiful song which we sang was "Like I'm Gonna Lose You". I sit on the grass and begin to sing. This song is the only thing that really reminds me of her. I really miss her....

''I found myself dreaming
In silver and gold
Like a scene from a movie
That every broken heart knows
We were walking on moonlight
And you pulled me close
Split second and you
Disappeared and then I was all alone

I woke up in tears
With you by my side
A breath of relief
And I realized
Yes, we're promised tomorrow

So I'm gonna love you
Like I'm gonna lose you
I'm gonna hold you
Like I'm saying goodbye
Wherever we're standing
I won't take you for granted
'Cause we'll never know when
When we'll run out of time
So I'm gonna love you
Like I'm gonna lose you
I'm gonna love you like
I'm gonna lose you.''

''Mom....'' I said softly , closing my (e/c) eyes.

''(Y/N)......?'' Ed was behind me.

''E-Ed! I thought you were sleeping ...'' I said ,turning surprised .Did he heard me singing?

''I was .... until I didn't found you next to me ...'' He blushed. It was soooo cute. He sit next to me . He laid down ,on his back. I did the same .He hugged me.

'' You have a beautiful voice,you know? '' 'Ah , he heard me singing!' I thought embrassed.

''You heard me?'' I asked burring my face in his shirt.

''Yes...And I liked what I heard....'' He kissed my forehead.I hugged him harder.''The song, was it about your mother?'' He said more whispering.

''I wonder how you manage
Read me,
It's enough to make me smile
I know that I will be fine!'' I singed.

''What was that?'' Ed said laughing a little.

''I thought you like my singing voice.....''I said as I stood up.Now I'm over Edward.

''Who said I don't like it?''Ed said. He grabbed my head and pressed his soft lips on mine.

"I love you too,Ed".I responded to his confession. We kissed until we heard a voice.

''Hey,hey,hey! Don't do 'it' outside! What will think the neighbors ?''Said a boy voice. The boy start to laugh. We got up quickly and we turned to him. I know this boy....

''Envy......'' I said with anger in my voice.

Edward POV

Envy?

''(Y/N),do you know him? I asked curious.

''Yea , I've met him before...Like...2 weeks ago, the day we met!" She said .

______________

Don't forget to take a look at my new story The dancer-Fma fanfic ! ✌✌✌✌👍👍