30. Al!

~next morning~

Your POV :

"This train is going so slow. We should be in Resembool by now!" I said bored.

"At this rate ,we will be there in a few hours. " Ed said crossing his arms.

The train stopped.

"I'm going to buy something to eat.Um..for you...ya know " Al said nervous about the last part.

"Be back in a few minutes max! The train will be leaving soon !" I yelled after him .

"Ok!" He yelled back.

Alphonse POV:

I walk down a path with some tree's on the edge to a little supermarket.Is a supermarket outside of town. Some kids come to me.

"Hey , mister ! Can we play? " A kid asked.

"Sorry kids! But I can't! I have to hurry!" I said to them .

"But we wanna play!" They said in unison. They jump on me and start to dismember me and after they are done, they left me under a tree.

"Um..kids? Where are you?" I said. They didn't come back." What do I do nowwww?" I cried.

"Huh? Who said this?" When I looked in front of me, there stood a kid with a bike.

"Here! Here! Help me!" I called after him.

"Huh? " He looked at me . "What happend to you?" He asked running to me.

"Well...some kids-"

"Amazing! " He said picking the parts of my body up and start building them around his body.

"What are you doing !" I asked him.

"In this suit, nobody will bully me!" He said proud.

Your POV:

"Where is Al?" I asked impatiently.

"The train is about to go!" Alex said.

"Let's go get him. We can take the other train. " Ed said .

~mini-mini-time skip~

"Al! Al! Al! " We all called after him. The train left and Al is nowhere to be found.

"Damn! Where is he?" Ed asked angry.

"We'll find him!" Armstrong said.

" He doesn't seem to be in town! Do you think someone captured him?" I asked worried.

"He said he's going to supermarket to buy something!" Armstrong said.

" There is no supermarket in town!" I said .

"Maybe outsite of town?" Ed asked . Then we ran out of town.

"Al!" We called him.

"Guys! Here! Here!" We heard Alphonse .

" There he is!"We said happily.We ran to him.

"Come Al! What are you doing? " Ed said to him .

"I can't! Someone is inside me!" He said not moving.

Edward POV:

"What ? "We asked. (Y/N) went to him and opened his chest .

"What are you doing here?" She asked that 'someone' who is inside him. Then she dragged out of his chest a little kid. Then Al fell apart having not been put together properly.

"Al!" Armstrong and I yelled before we started picking up his body parts.

"Give us a big box and we'll let you go!" She ordered him.

"Okay!" He ran to his bike and came back with a box.

"Here , you scary woman !" He said to her and then left quickly.

"Who are you calling a scary woman!?!!" She yelled after him.

Armstrong and I put Al in the box. Armstrong picked the box with Al inside up and we left.

~time skip(in train)~

"Why did Al have to stay with sheeps?" (Y/N) asked.

"Because we can't keep the box here ,it will be suspicious ." I said.

"Yeah...."

~with Al~

"Um...guys?" He said.

"Baaaaaa~" Said the sheeps.

_______________________________________________
The photo isn't about this chapter, but I though it would be funny for you to see. 😂😂😂

A question, do you listen k-pop music? If you do , whats your favorite song?

Read
Vote
Comment
Follow 😘

Bye guys! 😋😙😗😘