4.Training !

Authors POV

"Are you ready?'' Roy asked (Y/N).

''Yeah... I think so.'' She said unsure.

''First, I'll teach you how to fight.''He stated.

''Pff,thats easy!" (Y/N) said getting ready .

"If you say so." He said smirking.

Soon after he ran toward her, she tried to dodge but he was to fast.

Your POV

Oh no, he's coming and he's fast. Suddenly I found myself on the ground. My nose beginning to bleed.

''What the hell was that for???'' I yelled. My nose is hurting and of course, he's laughing.

''Training! ''He said smirking.

This training was already beginning to annoy me. I ran towards him and started punching and kicking him. I gave my best. In a second I hit him in the stomach and he fell down.

''Thats what happens when you hit a girl!'' I said pround of myself.

''Good to know!'' He said as he sit up.

We ended up doing this for an hour. My father helped me with fighting too in weekends. After a few weeks,Roy taught me alchemy.At first it was hard but I got used to it. And he got used with me sending fire to him. Once I was 10 years old, I got my license and became a dog of military. I got the name Fullfire alchemist.Many people weren't happy about this because 'I'm to young' , but I don't care. Now all that's left to do is to bring my mom back.