24. Crazy girl !

Edward POV:

"Can I go home now?" (Y/N) asked the doctor impatiently as we sat in a room at hospital .

"No ,miss. We have to take a good look at your head to be sure that you're okay!" He said returning to his files.

"M'kay! 😶 " She said putting on a cute puppy face and looked down at her hands that were on her lap.

Not even five minutes had passed and she asked again:

"Can I go home now?" I turned around to look out the window trying not to laugh. I heard a little chuckle that echoed in the room. I suppose that's Al. (Y/N) just wants to annoy the doctor.

" No ,miss. We aren't done yet." He said calmly. I know (Y/N) won't stop asking until she annoys him to the max.

In the last 10 minutes ,she asked like... 5 times? The same thing.

" But now ?" She said jumping around the doctor with her head still bandaged.

The doctor has put two fingers to his temple. I think she was giving him a headache.

" Go! Go home already!" He said almost yelling at her.

"Yeeeeiiii!!!! " She yelled running down the hall. Me ,Sig , teacher and Alphonse after her. But we are just walking.

~out the hospital ~

"Finally! I thought I would die there. All those syringes and the smell of alcohol ... Oh I get sick just thinking about it." She said walking in front of us and throwing herself on her knees kissing the ground.

"I think you hit your head pretty bad , even if it doesn't look like it." Izumi chuckled.

"Do not expect a kiss from me until you wash your face!" I said laughing and walking next to her, so did Al. I help (Y/N) to her feets and she started running around saying:

"You can't catch me 😜 !" And sticking out her tongue to me.

"No ,I can't. You have too much energy right now and you just got out of hospital." I said to her.

"Tehee~ 😋" She sticked her tongue out again to us putting a finger under her right eye and closing it. She is just... to cute. And really crazy.

She stopped and waited for me to take her hand. I took her little hand in my own and walked along teacher , Al and Sig to their house.

~night~

"Come my little crazy girl." I said as I made her space to sit next to me in bed.

"You're the one who's little here." She said activating her cute face.

In this moment, I'm too tired to comment and she's just to cute. She layed in bed next to me placing her head on my chest . I put the covers over to keep us warm.

"Eddy..." She said softly.

"Yes?" I said while playing with her soft (h/l) (h/c) hair . Only she can call me Eddy, others :back off.

"Do you think Lindo give Winry the pouch that I gave him?I mean... The train must be there by now.... And I don't think he is that kind of person..." She asked with a sweet voice, gently playing with my shirt.

"Yes, I think so." I kissed her forehead. " Now , come on. Lets sleep. It was a long day and your head need to rest ."

"M'kay. Night Eddy. " She rubbed her eyes and soon she fell in dreamland.

"Night, ( nickname)!"

Lindo POV:

The train just arrived in Resembool. I got out and searched for the Rockbell's house.

I walked on a little path when in front of me rises a yellow house. I think this is the Rockbell house.
I knocked slowly on the door and a short lady answered.

"Hello, can I help you?" She asked.

"Yes. I'm Mukami Lindo, (Y/N) Bradley send me here." I said to her.

" Oh then come in." She said, moving so I can get into the house.

" Winry, come down . We have a visitor." She yelled upstairs. Soon a lady with long blonde hair and marin blue eyes came downstairs. I froze in place when I saw how beautiful she is.

"H-hi! " I said timidly .

"H-hi!" She said back blushing a little.

"I'm Mukami Lindo !" I said ready to shake her hand.

" I'm Winry Rockbell and she is my grandma , Pinako Rockbell." We shook hand's and after that I pulled out of my pocket the pouch that (Y/N) gave me.

" (Y/N) said to give you this !" And I gave her the pouch.

"Ahhh, exactly what I needed." Winry said. I chuckle at the sight of her cuteness. " Thank you. How are they?" She asked.

"They're fine and you're welcome." I didn't think they'd want me to tell her about (Y/N)'s head, considering how concerned she looked while asking.

"Umm... Why don't you stay for dinner? " She asked me, and I gladly accepted. Man... I think I'm in love.....
_____________________________________________

Chapter 24 : DONE. I think I made it a little funny, right? No? ... No?... Okay....😶

Read, 😋
Vote,★
Comment.✔

And see you in the next chapter.