40. 48 & 66~ Part 2

" No buddy, that's not what I meant. Maybe you're an armour 'doll' your brother created. Does your real human self really exist? Haven't you thought about this?"

Alphonse was confused and needed some time to think about this. What if he was right? And what if he was wrong? There were many questions he wanted to ask, but who to ask? The other soul trapped in armour? He can't trust him...He is a stranger.His brother? Maybe he would lie to him and say it wasn't true. (Y/n) ? Maybe she talked to Edward, but he was sure she won't say a thing about it. He needs to find out by himself somehow...

~With Edward and (Y/N)~ 

''Did you notice it ,Ed?'' (Y/n) said , a bit exhausted ,her hair falling loose from her ponytail and sticking to her sweaty forehead. Ed wasn't better. It seems that 48 is a tough opponent.

''Yes.'' He said running next to her. With heavy breathing ,he said ''Is that a transmutation circle behind you?'' 48 nodded affirmative. 

''It appears that I have to kill you since you know about it. '' 48 drew his sword towards them,Ed pushed (Y/n) out the way and blocked the attack. With her hands free, the girl transmuted the ground, hitting the man in the armour, only to find out he wasn't human ,he was a soul trapped in that metal armour,like Alphonse is. 

''You-'' She started .

"Yes. This is just an armour." He took off his helmet and nothing was there. It wasn't surprising for Ed and (Y/n). It was something normal for them, for Ed mostly.

"It's not surprising for you?" Another voice from the armour said.

"Oke, this is surprising." (Y/N) said. "Two souls in an armour?" She looked at Ed confused, who was as confused as her.

"Yes, we are brothers. We are trapped in this together."

"At least you are together..." Ed said with sadness in his voice.

"But for now, lets get to the business." The 2 brothers charged forward them.

Edward tried to hit 48 with his automail arm, but it won't work. It wouldn't move. Maybe the damage from the last hit was bigger than they thought. As Ed couldn't move his arm, he was hit in the stomach pretty hard, making him fall unconscious to the ground.

"Edward!" (Y/N) yelled. In less than a second she was beside him, hugging his limp body. "Ed! Ed! Can you hear me?"

"It's no use, little girl. You'll be like him soon."

"I need to do something!" (Y/N) thought.

_____________________________________

Oke, the next chapter I think will be the last from this book. There will be a part 2 of it, so dont worry. Thanks for reading till here. You are all amazing. ❤️ Love ya! And dont forget to leave a vote and a comment 💕 if there are any mistakes, please let me know. 😊