15. The mission!

And here we are in front of Roy's office.

"Why are you standing there?" Ed asked noticing I was leaning against the wall.

"I want to make my entrance!" I run and suddenly shove the door open. Mustang fell off his chair. We began to laugh so loud that everyone down the hall could probably hear us, even in their offices.

"You were sleeping, weren't you?" Ed asked wiping the tears from his eyes due to the laughing.

"I was doing my paper work!" He said while cleaning his clothes of invisible dust.

"We all know that you're lying." I said while jumping on the couch.

"Whatever.... It's good that you're here. I have a mission for you three. "Mustang stated .

"Yes! Something that's not boring... I think!" I said pointing at him.

"It depends on you...You have to find the Philosopher's Stone. " He said it serious.

"We're doing it already..." Said Al disappointed.

"You have 3 years at your service. I think you can do it, or am I wrong?"He asked.

I jumped off of the couch and covered Ed's and Al's mouths saing "Nooo, we can do it! "And I run out of his office.

Edward POV:

" Vacantionnnnn!!!!" We heard (Y/N) yelling from the other side of the door.

"She's so damn crazy! " We heard Mustang said from his desk. "Boys... Keep her save! Don't let her get in trouble. " He seems more like a father to her than a boss.

"We will take care of her! Don't worry about that Colonel. " I said as I ran after (Y/N).

Alphonse POV:

"Those two.... And he just said (Y/N) is crazy. How can I deal with them from now on? I had enough trouble with Ed , and now (Y/N).... This 3 years will be very long time, mainly for me..."

"Bye Colonel!" I said before running to the door to catch up with brother and (Y/N). I turn back around to Roy. "I think you need to know... They're a couple now," and I start to run again. Finding them not to long later.

"Guys! Lets go to see Mrs. Gracia and the baby. I really want to see them. " She said impatiently.

"Ok" Ed said.

"Edward?"(Y/N) asked grabbing his hand."Will you carry me to the hospital? Please,pretty please?" She said with her puppy (e/c) eyes .

"Oh.. How can I refuze you? Get on !" He said turning his back at her.

"Yeyyyyy!" She jumped on his back. "Those children...."