A New Relationship

Staring into his concerned eyes, he nodded. Getting up he pulled me onto my feet and then into his arms.

"I don't want you to worry about it; it's something we don't have to rush into Jasmin. Let's get ready for the day, alright?" With that he kissed me and surprisingly grabbed my hand and tugged me out of his room.

Walking down the hallway and around the corner he made his way to my room. Opening the door, he walked in pulling me inside.

"Sorry about the mess... " I said looking at my bedroom floor in horror.

"You should see your face," he laughed.

"It's not so bad, don't worry about it. I will love you know matter what."

Walking to him I wrapped my arms around him just as we heard a knock on the door.

"Jasmin, can we talk with you?" Stacy asked standing as awkward and nervous in my doorway.

Sighing, I untangled myself from Logan.

"Let me shower and I'll meet you in the living room as soon as I'm dressed."

Nodding her head, she shut my door and I waited until I didn't hear her footsteps to talk.

"Those two have a lot of nerve, they act as if I'm always I'm always the problem."

"Rick, Jasmin used the last roll of tissue, how come she's always trying to break us up?!"

"Babe, just ignore her, she'll get over it sooner or later."

Hearing laughter, I broke out of my thoughts. Logan was holding his stomach; the most beautiful smile on his face. I felt all tension leave my body as soon as he grabbed my waist, pulling me against his chest.

"That's how they really are. They both hurt me and act as if I'm the bad guy. Then to make it worse, they act as if this house has thick walls. You wouldn't believe the things that I've heard. They are so inconsiderate."

"Well if they think you're out to ruin their relationship, they're in for a rude awakening."

"Why is that?" I asked as he lifted me up wrapping my legs around him.

"Because of the things they've heard." He said as he walked us into the hallway.

"What kind of things...?" I asked cautiously.

He smirked as he slowed his steps near the bathroom door.

"You'll understand," he opened the door and quickly stepped inside.

"You'll understand very soon."