Terrible Conversation

Even though my best friend was the girl my fiancé cheated on me with and we were on bad terms, still living as roommates, and I was being stalked by a weirdo, I could not be any happier. This woman right here had her first orgasm. Oh yes and I couldn't keep this crazy smile off my face!

Brushing my hair into a sleek ponytail, I quickly styled it into a bun. Applying some shimmer to my eyes, and some blood red lipstick, I straightened my white midriff top and tugged my high-waist black leggings. Slipping into my booties, I walked into the kitchen feeling pretty good.

Grabbing a protein shake out of the fridge and a peanut butter granola bar, I headed into the living room where my roommates were.

Spotting Logan standing near my favorite couch, I smiled and made my way to him. Grabbing his hand I pulled him down with me, sitting beside him on the couch.

"Okay let's get this started, you both know how I am, I don't like beating around the bush. So Rick, no sugarcoating anything, I can handle it. You guys dragged me through the mud already, right? What could be worse?"

I asked as I took a sip of my drink; smiling at how Stacy's mouth hung open.

Clearing his throat, Rick grabbed onto Stacy hand and rubbed it.

"I don't want things to get out of hand or ugly, Jasmin." He sighed and ran his hand through his hair.

"I know that I hurt you and probably still do. Ever since you found out about Stacy and I, we haven't been discreet with our feeling for each other. Ever since things have been hard for all of us especially you-"

"Really Rick?" Stacy said turning towards him.

"I want things to be right before shit blows up in our face. Jasmin you and I have been able to get along but you two," he pointed to Stacy and me.

"Need to talk seriously."

"All these outburst and the rolling of the eyes, and arguing is all going to lead to fight-"

"Exactly, I totally agree with you Rick. Every fucking outburst Stacy Perez has towards me is all going to lead to a fight, that she has no way out of, unless I lay her ass out flat."

Turning to Stacy, I leaned forward and starred at her, all of a sudden she had nothing to say?

"You, Stacy, were my best friend, a sister to me, and you are the one who hurt me. You were sleeping and in love with the guy I was sleeping and in love with. Then you flaunt it in my face and act as if I was the one who betrayed you. What the hell have I done to you for you to be a complete bitch to me? Huh?"

Feeling my appetite gone, I was so mad at them.

Clearing her throat, she sat up.

"I always was in love with Rick since we were kids but you got to him first. I despised you most of my life for it. You were a great friend to me but I was never your friend. It looked like it but I was only with you because of him." She smiled, she actually was smiling.

Taking a slow deep breath, I tried to bury my anger. This girl was as low as they come.

"Okay I get that you were fake, I get that you loved him too, now I get why you flaunt your second hand relationship in my face. But how come you can't be an adult? I don't go walking around initiating problems. I don't bump into you on purpose, I don't mutter shit about you unless I have a reason, and I out of all people have a reason to do that by the way. You have your Rick now, so why all the hostility towards me?"

She looked at me and then Rick, and shrugged her shoulders.

"I've wanted to express it for so long, it's hard not to."

Tossing my granola bar back in forth in my hands, I sighed, exhausted by this entire situation.

"Well you know what, it's hard not get up and punch that pretty face of yours, but guess what? You're not walking around with a broken nose, right?"

"Jasmin, they aren't going to change their views about you anytime soon. Maybe you should just walk away, love. That girl has no respect and Rick is a pussy."

Looking up at Logan, he had a straight face, but I saw humor in his eyes, and immediately my smile turned into full blown laughter.

Bringing my hand to his lips, he kissed it, while somehow pulling me against his chest; wrapping his arms around me. I felt so safe and happy I totally forgot we weren't the only ones there.

"Did I miss something?" Rick asked aloud, I think it was on accident because he looked surprised to hear himself.

"Why do you care?" Stacy asked getting up.

"It was just a matter of time before she opened her legs for him."

"By the time Jasmin and I indulge in one another, I'm sure Rick and you will have a batch of Brady Bunch by then."

Throwing my head back I laughed, "Damn, well I hope not."

"Rick you are going to let him talk to me like that?!" Stacy yelled, walking to the side of the couch.

Rick stood up, walking to the couch but all Logan did was give him a mean serious look and he froze in his steps.

"We're going to handle this like adults. Let's get some air Stacy. I thought better for you Jasmin." Wow, really Rick?

Holding, Stacy's hand, he brought her outside.

"So, just as I said-" Logan started.

"Complete pussy." We said in unison.

Hey Yall!!!

Thanks for giving this story a chance, I really appreciate it!!

Feel free to comment and vote if you thinkit worthy, and please be polite?!

How do you like Jasmin? Do you think she deserved to be cheated on?

What about Logan, Rick, and Stacy?

Tell me what you all think!!!!!!

Read On my Loves!!!!

JDCLytle