Please Don't Hate Me

"We're starting a pack because we need help." Looking at Rick battered and bruised, I understood.

"I have carefully selected three close friends of mine, who all been affected by Vain one way or the other. The twins, Mack and Quinn, and Chaz I have known for over the past 6 years. We've always been there for each other. All three are on their way as we speak."

Looking to Rick, he nodded his head in thought, as I walked towards him and helped him to the door. "You should go sit, I know Stacy is probably waiting impatiently."

Getting him to his room, I helped him onto the air mattress, I had found in my closet just as Stacy walked in.

"Thanks, Jas." Rick smiled as I carefully maneuvered myself around Stacy who thought giving me a dirty look as if it could actually hurt me.

After gettig my purse, and sneakers on, I walked into the livingroom and found Logan who just got off the phone. Walking to him, I pulled him towards the door.

"What are you doing?" he asked me, confusion clear on his face.

"If we're starting a pack, we need to get the house in order to welcome them."

QUICK NOTE:

Sorry Yall!!

Hey everyone, I know you all probably hate me for that, but I had to do it!

So I know I haven't been updating as soon as we all would like. Things have been extremely stressful with work, college, taking care of my daughter, family, and just this hectic schedule I'm running on.  I really love the Wattpad community and all of my Fans, Readers, Voters, and Commenters, you all mean so so sooo much to me! Every time I get a read, vote, or follower, I have a reason to celebrate. So when Mated to the Roommate reached over 10,000 reads, I was literally screaming like a mad woman on the bus, and yes I didn't care if folks were looking at me like I was crazy!  Every read makes my day =)

SO THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO READS THIS STORY AND COMMENTS AND VOTES, I LOVE YOU WATTPAD COMMUNITY!!!!!!!!!!! 

LOOK OUT FOR MY NEXT UPDATE, LATER ON TODAY =)