Trouble Trouble Trouble Trouble

"What the hell, they don't know how to shut and lock the door?"

"Stay in the car and don't get out until I come for you."

"Yeah, and wait out here like an idiot, I'm sure no one is in the house."

Unlocking my door, I opened it, slightly annoyed and tired; I just wanted to get ready for my shift at the bar. Logan reached over me and shut it. Turning to him, I met the eyes of his wolf.

"I'll wait in the car but your ass is for sure coming to the club with me!" I frowned, as he growled and exited the car.

Werewolf, he's more like a caveman.

Sitting there for about five minutes I got kind of worried, that he was in there for so long. Just as I unlocked the door, and got out just as the lovebirds came from where ever it was they came from.

Pulling up beside me, I sighed. Sometimes I wished our relationship was like it was before I found out she was Rick. But I can never be friends with her again unless she was genuinely sorry for what she did to me.

"Jasmin, how come the door is open?" Rick asked from behind me.

Oh crap!

"Um, well, see Logan and I just pulled up and it was wide open, he's in there checking it out now."

Watching Rick, jog to the door, he slowly walked into the house.

"We have to tell them, about me, Jasmin. I thought we wouldn't have to, but there is no point lying. We have to tell them now, meet me in the living room."

"Jasmin, Stacy, get in here right now!!" Rick yelled from the house.

Looking at Stacy she frowned at me as if it was my fault for whatever Rick was upset about.

Walking inside, I heard gasp from both me and Stacy. The house was completely trashed. The furnisher that we all worked our asses off for was all ripped and torn, broken to pieces, and shredded.

I walked through the house, ignoring Logan's sympathetic glares, as rick held Stacy as she cried in his arms. Every room in the house was ruined and destroyed, every room but mine.

I felt kind of bad but happy that my things were safe and untouched. Turning I walked around the hall and straight into Logan.

"We have a lot to consider and talk about, call out of work."

It was one in the morning and we all had manage to get all the broken glass, furniture, torn clothes, and other ruined possession's in trash bags and piled on the porch.  Rick had taken pictures of every room in the house before, Stacy had swept and mopped through each room. I had managed to talk them out of calling the police. There was nothing we could do, what could they do?

I also didn't want the police involved.

Picking up the broken table legs, I brought them to the side of house, and was about to head back when, I felt as if someone or something was watching me.

Turning I saw a figure dressed in all black, and I just knew it was the man who had come Christmas night. Just as I realized who it was, he was gone and I ran my ass into the house.

"Logan!" I yelled for him as my eyes raked over the house for him.

"I'm right here, Jasmin." He said, coming down the steps.

"That guy from Christmas, he did this; he was just outside, Logan. He's freaking crazy and I think he's..." stumbling for the right words, I stared into his brown eyes.

"I don't think he human."

He sighed, running his fingers through his hair.

"You're right, he's not human. Jasmin, he's a beta."

Well that's just amazing... not!