3:33 am

Cole's P.O.V
I ran into everyone's room and woke them up. After I yelled, I just walked into the kitchen and watched my fists tremor on the table. I knew they would be pissed off because I woke them up. Who gives a crap? After 2 minutes, everyone woke up all tired and droopy. "Cole, can you see what we're trying to sleep? It's like 3:30 in the morning-" Jay told me, but I cut him. "Actually, it's 3:33 in the morning," I corrected him. "First of all Cole, what are you doing up so early?" Wu asked me. "I need to tell you something!" I started, "I'm gonna turn into a cake!" Everyone in the room just gave me a blank stare. They really didn't know what was going on. I then handed Misako the paper I received. Since she's an archaeologist, I believed she may help investigate this whole situation . I watched her read the note.. After she stopped, she looked at me. "DAYUM," she started, "that's some sexy handwriting you got there!" I gave her an odd look. "Do you know what this means?" I asked her. She then pulled out a scroll from the cabinet and brought it over to the table. She unrolled the big thing and began to read to us out loud. "Once upon a time, Cinderella lost her-". But before she could continue, hothead Kai came in and said, "Misako, this is a fairytale!" Misako remained quietly upset. She then began to burst into tears. "S-sorry I'm not good enough..." She tearfully said, "I might as well pack my things and leave..." I was surprised that nobody stopped her. Not even Wu.. We didn't think she was serious until 5 minutes later, when she came downstairs dressed like a bimbo who was regurgitated by a ratchet moth. She looked... Ew. She also had the handle of a suitcase wrapped around her wrist. "MOM! STOP EMBARRASSING MEH!" Lloyd yelled. "Son," she sobbed, "I must find my true calling.... I can no longer be an archeologist.." She then walked out the door, revealing the streets going horizontally. We watched her walk straight forward... Until some truck hit her. We peeled off our blank face and watched in devastation. "Excuse me, but who relocated the monastery into the city?" Jay asked. Ignoring his question, I walked out the door as well and decided to head over to Neuro's house. He might know what to do..